Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SendingTweet

Dockworker
I was playing two days ago and I hit level 5 for my character. I was doing the voodoo doll quest for Tia Dalma and after I turned in the buckets of straw and pitch to Tia Dalma the quest completely vanished in my quest journal and I dont even have the voodoo doll. I am now level 14 too and I still have not got the quest back, even after completing the dagger quest. Could anyone please help?

I already have the voodoo doll, and it wants me to get it again...?
6b796e5af8163c1f051553737ec0ca9d

https://gyazo.com/6b796e5af8163c1f051553737ec0ca9d

EDIT: After a relog it seems to be fixed, but I can't stay online for more than 30 seconds before it disconnects :(.

I had the same thing pop up, as well as a few other quests I had already completed. I just crashed again, so I'm gonna wait a half hour or so until the devs are able to get things running smoothly again.

Same thing happened to me. I've got the voodoo doll quest, the rudyards teeth quests, and Cuba teleportation, all of which I completed. I'm gonna try relogging

I noticed since the 1.06 update, certain old quests that have already been completed are back in my quest journal. Specifically the Voodoo doll unlock quest and the Tortuga teleportation idol quests. I've already done both of these but now it wants me to do it again. I don't want to clutter or deal with the hassle of repeating them honestly.

I am to the point of quest that says finish materials and its 2 parts figurehead from a black harbinger and there is no second part. I looked it up and its something from a eitc warlord. Says 4 cannons from EITC Warlord on the WIKI. Thanks

I noticed since the 1.06 update, certain old quests that have already been completed are back in my quest journal. Specifically the Voodoo doll unlock quest and the Tortuga teleportation idol quests. I've already done both of these but now it wants me to do it again. I don't want to clutter or deal with the hassle of repeating them honestly.
That happens to me also. Then I would get disconnected and the quest was gone; but then I would get disconnected again and the quests were back. I am continually getting booted and the quests come and go.

When I go to Tia dalma, for instance, to complete a quest, it says I get notoriety points. But once I am finished talking to her, I have not gotten my points from the quest. I tried logging in & out / refreshing & nothing fixed it.

Last edited:
When i got the quest it was working fine but i got to the kings head part of it and it only gave me 2 out of the 3 quests i needed so i re logged to see if it helped and for some reason it gave me a second set for the quest
Then i re logged again and was given a 3rd set of the quest.

Literally unplayable https://gyazo.com/29413bc65447973183cc54630dd47e02

Hit level 12, and received the Port Royal Teleportation quest as normal.

However, it also gave me the Unlock quests for Dagger and Doll. I've already done the Doll one, but it gave it to me again. I've also already started the Dagger one, but it showed my current objective below the very first one in the chain, to visit Elizabeth Swann. Logging out and logging back in seems to make the duplicates go away.

Hit level 12, and received the Port Royal Teleportation quest as normal.

However, it also gave me the Unlock quests for Dagger and Doll. I've already done the Doll one, but it gave it to me again. I've also started the Dagger one, so it showed my current objective below the very first one in the chain, to visit Elizabeth Swann. Logging out and logging back in seems to make the duplicates go away.
same here, I have the voodoo doll unlock quest and I am level 16 and already have it

MAJOR GLITCH

I'm on the portion of the dagger unlock quest where it says to kill 14 Brutes. Instead of having that in my journal, it said to go to Elizabeth. I killed the Brutes, and it did nothing, so I went to Elizabeth. That restarted the quest with the unfinished portions of it still in my journal, rendering the quest unbeatable. Please fix this ASAP!!

I was doing the quest for the staff, and it made me completely redo the part where I have to kill the grenaders, raiders and executioners

Ahoy
I have the voodoo doll quest in my journal again even though i have already completed it. Nothing game breaking, just a bit irritating.
With Regards
Zach

Ok that was fixed. Now the next part is 3 parts but the 16 dregs quest line is missing. Recover rudder and 3 spineskulls and should be 16 dregs according to the WIKI Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back