Has anyone else noticed this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that those quests do not work!
Grand Pistol Upgrade: Erasmus' Pistol quest:

Recover 6 Spanish pistol components from Undead Spanish Soldiers it's not working!
Taboo Doll Upgrade: The Generals quest:
Recover a suit of Spanish armour from undead Spanish Soldier it's not working!

For almost all of my quests (including main story) if there are multiple segments of a quest it will only give me some of them, not all. For example with my current main story quest I killed Claude D'Arcis as instructed but cannot turn the quest in because there is a second part but I cannot see it. I went online and saw that the other part is to kill 8 navy guards in thieves den but even after killing far more than 8 guards I cannot complete the quest. very similar occurrences are happening with all the other multi-part quests and now I can't really even play the game. Please help!

Hi Tilobot,
This is a common issue. Sometimes logging in and out will fix it. If not, the next update may fix it. Eventually the missing parts will return. Just keep saying "It's beta.... it's beta..."
KFK

There are three objectives in this quest, one is to fight the giant fly traps, another is to fight bayou alligators, and the last is to fight swamp alligators. For some reason, the last objective isn't showing in my journal and I can't complete the quest because of this. Anyone else having a similar issue?

My quest is telling me to return to Carver. But hes not inside the tattoo shop? Not sure what to do here... Is this a bug?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    751.3 KB · Views: 172
I killed the skeletons in the Governer's Garden or whatever in order to get the voodoo doll, but when I went to claim the voodoo dolla Tia Dalma just slapped me with another quest and whenever I try to speak to her she just tells me "isn't there some place you should be right now".

Doing the main quest line. I'm on Right Greer's Wrongs part. After sinking 8 navy ships I logged off. Upon logging back in quest tracker tells me to return to William Turk, but points me to Cassandra. But the wiki quest overview says I should go to Doc Grog. Presently stuck.

For some reason, the last objective isn't showing in my journal and I can't complete the quest because of this. Anyone else having a similar issue?

I've had this similar issue. Sometimes an objective or 2 won't show up in the Quest Tracker, but when I make the kill I do get credit. It shows on the screen when I get an update, but I can't see it in the Quest Tracker.

So I'm doing the main quest line and I get to a part where I have to Recover an arrest warrant from a desk in EITC Outpost on Tortuga. I know exactly where the place is (or so I believe), however) when I get to the area it doesnt let me press shift to get inside. I've tried restarting the game but it still doesn't work. DOes anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind it works now

Last edited:
How far do the quests go? I was pretty far into Black Pearl: John Smith and my story line disappeared from my journal. Is that the end for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back