• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W
So I'm doing the main quest line and I get to a part where I have to Recover an arrest warrant from a desk in EITC Outpost on Tortuga. I know exactly where the place is (or so I believe), however) when I get to the area it doesnt let me press shift to get inside. I've tried restarting the game but it still doesn't work. DOes anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind it works now

What did you do to make it work? The door won't open for me...

I did not get a chance to read all the pages on this thread, but I am also missing my staff quest. I became a level 30 and it didnt pop up. My friend told me to level a little more to see if it would show up and it hasn't. Are more people missing the staff quest too?

Hit level 20 and grenade quest is not showing up in journal.

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-08-15_00-16-54.jpg
    screenshot_2017-08-15_00-16-54.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 112
  • screenshot_2017-08-15_00-17-03.jpg
    screenshot_2017-08-15_00-17-03.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 90
  • screenshot_2017-08-15_00-18-38.jpg
    screenshot_2017-08-15_00-18-38.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 80
I looked for an hour or two after I hit level 10 trying to figure out how I get my dagger. turns out I was supposed to automatically receive it at a level 10 and then go talk to Elizabeth swan. well I hit level 10 and I didn't receive the quest so I cant get my dagger!!! someone please help. thank you!

I did not get a chance to read all the pages on this thread, but I am also missing my staff quest. I became a level 30 and it didnt pop up. My friend told me to level a little more to see if it would show up and it hasn't. Are more people missing the staff quest too?

This happened to me today, I did not get my staff quest when I hit level 30, however I continued playing as suggested in some of the other comments, and as soon as I got a level in one of my skills, my staff quest popped up! So don't give up, just keep playing, and this should work for you also!

My main story quest disappeared in June and still hasn't returned. Think it's ever coming back or should I just give up on this pirate at this point? I thought it might return once the Black Pearl quest was released but it didn't.

Same thing happened to me - I thought I had finished my BP quest because it disappeared, but now I cannot complete the boss battle because there is no button or treasure map or anything. I sent an email to support. Hoping they can fix it!

Hey, I've read that this is a common bug, but don't know how to fix it: I'm on story quest recruit Gordon Greer, recover June's stolen items (part 2) and need to recover 3 things. I have 2/3 of the items but the 3rd (teeth from brutes so I've read) hasn't appeared in the quest log and when I kill brutes I get nothing.
Wondering how to fix this so I can progress in the story, thanks :)

Edit: I just came back on now (couple hours later) and the quest has appeared, no one fret XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back