• No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quests are missing!!!
screenshot_2017-06-01_06-09-57.jpg

Last edited:
This bug is horrible, it has taken a step out of the mission and now I cannot complete it, and of course, its the main story so I can no longer progress further. I'd like to know if anyone can manually reset the quest or if i can "Drop" a main story quest and restart it. The quest is the one you get from jack sparrow/gibbs in the tortuga bar, normally it should have a part 1 and 2. There should be a "sink a navy ship" or something along those lines, and I have many times but I still cant turn the quest in. I've tried changing servers, and restarting, nothing works.
Screenshot_2.png

Yes I'm having the same issue, part of my quest for Carver (I'm still fairly new lol) is missing! it only allowed half and won't let me return to Carver unless i have all the pieces :(

now, also have realized that i never got the quest to get voodoo doll or dagger, notice in the screenshot my level and the lack of the quests. PS. I never got past that quest above, this is a new character, basically same problem.
Screenshot_3.png

This also happened to me on the Pearl Quest. I needed 3 ingredients to make Dark Rum for Gunner. Only one part was showing and I could not complete the quest. However, the next day the missing two parts appeared. I can't explain it or give a reason why they would disappear or reappear. If they aren't back in a day or two I would contact support.

This also happened to me on the Pearl Quest. I needed 3 ingredients to make Dark Rum for Gunner. Only one part was showing and I could not complete the quest. However, the next day the missing two parts appeared. I can't explain it or give a reason why they would disappear or reappear. If they aren't back in a day or two I would contact support.
i know a lot of people having issues with the grenade quest.

Quest from Lt. Peter Blakey 1 of 2 items only offered, ie kill General Bloodless. 2nd item is not shown. Cannot complete quest due to missing item not offered.

now i have the same issue as you diffrent part of the black pearl quest tho.

Yes. I can't complete quest to unlock grenades because its only showing me 1 part out of 3. The game shut down as I was entering the weapon shop to get the quest and when I loaded the game back up it had started the quest even though I never spoke to the person. Tried logging off and back on and restarting game but it didn't help. Hoping it will wright itself when I next play.

So I just made a new pirate, and when I finished my tutorial, my quest to talk to will just completely vanished from my quest tracker and journal and I can't progress what so ever now. Is this able to be fixed easily/soon?

I reached Notoriety Level 30, as you are supposed to in order to unlock the Staff Quest, but I haven't received the quest yet. Is it bugged and is there anything I can try to receive the quest?

Same issue on part of the Gunner quest line. Need to complete 3 quest items but only 1 showing up in my journal.
ah same here but for me only 2 out of the 3 are coming up.. for me its to get Singaporean rum ingrediants I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this I thought I was alone

the same thing happened to me. just wondering, how many quests are in your book right now? also, today i just found out that a lot of people cant get any of the weapon quests past the sword and gun. half the people ive clicked on today around level 20 have no other weapons.

right now i cleared out some of the quests from my book and im trying to get to level 31 to see if that fixes anything
I reached Notoriety Level 31, no Staff Quest. I have 7 quests, including the Black Pearl Storyline Quest.

On the Grenade Unlock Quest, 61% through, the player is given 3 objectives to complete at Fort Dundee. Of these three, I received and completed one. I have no way of getting credit for the other two objectives and thus the entire quest's progress is halted. Seems many others are having this issue. Hoping the developers will figure this out soon!

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-05-31_16-35-54.jpg
    screenshot_2017-05-31_16-35-54.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back