Has anyone else noticed this problem?

• Yes

Votes: 52 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven's Cove Quest and Staff Quest do not appear in quest log upon reaching level 30
Numerous quests including El patron's lost weapons and treasure unlocks have parts missing from quest journal that prevent users from turning them in.

I completed the Black pearl quest 99% but the Treasure map it's missing any suggestions?
screenshot_2017-06-04_06-58-02.jpg
screenshot_2017-06-04_06-59-17.jpg

I'm having the same problem here I'm unable to complete the main story line quests like visiting Barbosa in his cave because the game just crashes.

Well in this version.... probably since there is no quests that your *new* pirate gets. If you made your pirate before this version then I don't think it'll matter. People have been having these problems I think regardless. Unless every pirate that didn't skip tutorial isn't having quest problems this is probably just another quest bug.
I didnt skip it and i have a problem with voodoo doll quest

I had a similiar case of a missing quest while on some of the earlier black pearl quests with smitty, to recreate June's ring. There's Two quests but I can only see and track one the other one is missing or something

My main storyline quest is still missing, even after this update. Will Turner still doesn't care for me. Heart is broken.

During the Black Pearl Mission's, you have to recruit a guy in shackles on Port Royal named Gordon Greer. I got up to that and I have to bribe Sgt. Bingham to allow me to talk to Greer. I'm able to pay the 10 gold but my problem is when I have to collect rum for him. There are two missions you receive and I got the mission about sinking the Navy Panthers and completed it but the other mission isn't in my Journal and I can't advance in the Black Pearl Missions due to me not being able to talk to Bingham correctly until all "parts" of his quest are completed. I even googled the name of the other ships that he wanted to sink and I found out that it was Navy Bulwarks, so I sunk about 4 of those and went to go talk to him and it still wouldn't work. Please help!

This is a common issue with quests. I've noticed that sometimes, the mission simply returns in the journal after re-logging.

I am doing my grenade quest, and i'm at for charles were i need 5/6 crates. I've searched of 13 crates, and they all say "Nothing interesting here" I just need 1 more. I've looked around for an hour, and tried relogging. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back