Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same problem, I can barely find any but when I do, I sink them and then it doesn't give me the loot for the 3 silver ingots either so I can't finish my dagger quest ):

Where are all the ships? I need to sink a Navy Centurion for a quest and the only ones that I see are the crapty level 1 ships and ghost ships, everything else just sinks when it renders into view and its name stays glitched above the water... This needs to be fixed. I did not wait 2-3 months for this crap.

Where are all the ships? I need to sink a Navy Centurion for a quest and the only ones that I see are the crapty level 1 ships and ghost ships, everything else just sinks when it renders into view and its name stays glitched above the water... This needs to be fixed. I did not wait 2-3 months for this crap.
Oh my... Well, this is a work in progress Alec. There are some bugs but I can assure you a lot of the bugs from before this big update were fixed... the devs are doing a lot of work. Try to remain positive :)

https://tlopo.com/releases/

The release of the full game... I logged onto the website every weekend to see that it was down for maintenance, where have you been?
It isn't the Full Release. This is still the Beta Testing Stage. This update erased a lot of severe lag as well as other bugs from the game. Be sure to click on the link I provided in the first post.

It isn't the Full Release. This is still the Beta Testing Stage. This update erased a lot of severe lag as well as other bugs from the game. Be sure to click on the link I provided in the first post.

In that case, you have received false information. This downtime was not for the full release of the game, it was for the release of the second part of Beta. This is still a testing phase.

nobody said they were doing full release. we're still in testing phase. there will be bugs.

Lets just all repeat the same things lol

As the others have said, the game was down to transition to the next phase of beta. As for the lack of ships, the devs are aware, and I did read on Facebook that they are planning to tweak the amount of ships that spawn. As for the ships sinking when it comes in view, that is something I noticed too, especially with flagships. That is a bug.

Keep in mind the game is still in an early phase of testing. You can do your part by reporting any bugs you find either in game in the Escape menu, under "Send Feedback". Or you can also do so in this thread https://piratesforums.co/threads/megathread-misc-bugs-glitches.18593/.

Ive noticed that the Sailing Enemy AI is aggressive. On a scale of 1-10, it's an 11. I started a new pirate off fresh in celebration, and when I needed to sink a Navy Ferret, by the time I finished I had 5 other Navy ships circling me, firing upon me and I had not even shot them. Some of them did not even shoot me until they followed me good ways out from where they were circling. Being a landlubber isn't such a terrible idea right now o.o
I noticed this after 20 ships chased my ship and sunk it after 30 seconds... but I kinda like the new AI :/ just me?

I don't know if the enemy ship AI has been tuned since last week. But I did notice that when I saw a ship that was somewhat on its own, if I attacked it, a few more seemed to appear out of nowhere. I thought it added a touch of challenge and adrenaline rush to what would otherwise be just a grind. By the end of the encounter there had been a couple of other player ships involved in the scuffle, and it was really great fun. I would be disappointed to have it "fixed" because otherwise, I wouldn't really be sure what the point of playing the game would be.

ok so... im bad at explaining sorry mates but anyways... I don't know how this triggered it or what happened but let me start from the beginning. so since i have a noob ship, a galleon i usually loot by myself til i get myself a war galleon so i have all types of people closed off. Friends, crew,public and guild cannot enter my ship. so i was looting and stuff and i don't quite know what happened but i accidently teleported to an island from my ship (was looking at the map and was scrolling too fast) and then it had showed that there was 1 person on my ship when i checked the dinghy. then when i went on my ship again and it counted it as 2 people yet there was no one else on me ship but me... at this point the ship health was gone and i couldn't port to land so i just gave up looting and left my ship again and logged out. i went back on later and saw there was now ''3 people'' on my ship and now when i try to get on it, i crash. i cant even sell repair or upgrade my ship cuz it states theres 3 people there but i know there isn't.

sorry mates I'm terrible at explaining but if theres a solution to this anyone knows it, itll be much appreciated. it should be noted that i did buy a new ship and it works perfectly fine for that ship but it still crashes on my regular galleon. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back