Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my war fright got sunk tonight while i was grappled to a eitc ship, I got out of jail, repaired it, and then tried to launch it and when i launch it, the games goes to the loading screen and puts me right back on the island im on, my other ships will launch, and i have logged off for a few hours and back on and still wont let me launch it. In the boarding page it says i still have 20/20 cargo and there is 1/12 passengers on board. If i could please get help or some advice, i would greatly appreciate it, i was oh so close to a second class hull upgrade
Thanks
It will eventually fix itself

Hey, I've got a similar issue to the most recent. Boarded a barracuda, enemies despawned within a couple seconds of boarding, got stuck onboard. Spent 5 minutes waiting around before closing and backing out. Ship was sunk, repaired, couldn't board, ported back to island. Same old, same old, it's happened before. Only this time, when I come back two hours later, it isn't there. It's not where I left it in the ocean, and it's not in my ship list. The only ship I now own is the temporary light sloop I purchased. But my main, "Star-chaser Moonracer," Medium Sloop with tier 2 full sail riggings and tier 3 speed hull, has been deleted from my list of ships. It is, of course, still not a BIG loss; I can almost make another with how many ship materials I've compiled. But I'd really rather not. Will this ship come back, or should I start looking for a replacement? Thank you for any advice you can provide.

Attachments

• slooop.PNG
    slooop.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 85
So I'm able to solo board flagships with no bugs,, at first , like someone else posted... no enemies appear...and you think "Greattt, I'm stuck here now..."...but if you move around with a weapon drawn you will see red circles on floor and name of enemy. Only way to get them to come up on deck is grenades.(I couldn't do it with a gun.).. Then finish em off with other weapons. I've had no bugs occur after sinking the ship, and I was able to launch all of my ships after...If I had not noticed that one little ring I probably would have teleported off...stranding my ship at sea and glitching it. Sorry if this has been posted! Just wanted to say its an improvement!(as I used to fall thru them after boarding! Now if those rascals will just stop hiding...)

https://s10.postimg.org/rv9pp5hix/screenshot_2017-07-10_23-40-33.jpg
https://s4.postimg.org/upzuawdpp/screenshot_2017-07-10_23-41-53.jpg

Only this time, when I come back two hours later, it isn't there. It's not where I left it in the ocean, and it's not in my ship list. The only ship I now own is the temporary light sloop I purchased.

Update, the ship has reappeared in my "choose a ship" list, and is board-able again. Sorry, it was simply an irregular error for me.

Thank you Tiame for the strategy advice, I may end up putting it to use in the future!

hunters stop spawning... yeasterday i was playing 5 hours and killing hunters today i wanted do the same but after i get lvl 3 bounty hunter they just dont spawn i tried different ships tried to relog... nothing help

My cannons 80% of the time shoot right through ships! It's annoying. I can't ship battle properly.

While the crashing while sailing reduced due to the sound disable action another problem has arrived via freezing on loading screen whiling attempting to dock, since this has happened I have lost near about 40k and numerous materials.

i would like people to comment below if you have come across this issue a lot at all

Attachments

• ccvbcvbc.png
    ccvbcvbc.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
I'd recommend closing the game out completely and returning to the ship prior to docking. Just have to hope the captain will wait for you/have a trusty person to hold the wheel while you're gone.

This is when your actually trying to dock the loading screen appears to load land.

No insult to Stephen its a good suggestions
No I understand that, the frozen loading screen I believe may also be the product of a leak or something. I used to have this issue so next time you go on a looting run... close out the game before you dock and return to the ship and dock and you should be able to get on land fine.

Yeah, just started out and my mission is to sink a Navy Ferret. However, there are no Navy Ferrets.

I'm currently having this issue as well. I've been trying for three days now. I sunk one Navy Ferret before I was assigned the quest and now there are none, and I've searched literally from one end of the map to the other.

I get this sometimes, and it usually is just loading actually but not showing any progress. If you're waiting for more than like 5 minutes, it could be graphic settings so try lowering those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back