Sailing MEGATHREAD: Sailing (Non-Hunter)/Ships/Lack of Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know why people don't mention this more. I had a problem like this even in potco. In svs the broadsides would miss on my screen but still register damage. It made fighting against large Copperhead ships a nightmare.

Yeah I don't know why people don't mention this more. I had a problem like this even in potco. In svs the broadsides would miss on my screen but still register damage. It made fighting against large Copperhead ships a nightmare.
In potco I dont remember that ever happening to me

I've been having a problem in game today. Everytime I start repairing on a public ship the game shuts down seconds into the repair and takes me back to the log in screen. Is anyone else having this? I'm scared to repair incase I glitch it and doom their ship.

Whenever I start battling another ship, whether it be me sailing or using a cannon, my game always crashes... I'm using a MacBook Pro which might be the cause of it, but it really doesn't crash that much and that consistently with other things... Its just hard when I have like 5 missions and they all require sinking ships :p
I've been waiting for them to address this problem for 2 months lol

Noticed this glitch happening since a recent update, happened to me last night. Evidently your pirate is still on the ship and others can see you, but your view is glitched underneath the ship.
f60b45964e7d0e38e8c6acda51db2161.gif

I'm a MAC user and every time I start sailing I either glitch then dc or if I can successfully board my ship and begin to sail the moment I click any of my special skills (broadsides, full sail, take cover) I immediately dc and am kicked back to my home screen and have to re enter my password and such. Sailing is also impossible if you get hit by an enemy ship, that dc me automatically too!

Is anyone else using a MAC experiencing this?

I know the Devs are literally always working hard to improve things but I literally can't even sail to a new location. I have to rely on my guild members to tp to them in order to get to another island.

Thank you for the new update there have been many many good bug fixes and we all appreciate the Devs :) <3 just wanted to put my experience out there!
I am also a MAC user and every time I try a sea battle I dc. I can sail around, I can even fire my canons but if they hit another ship I dc. It's kind of frustrating because every quest I have right now depends on sea battles. uggg

Definitely need an increase in ships for quest.. hard to find even the lowest ships. POTC had more, and I don't quest/lvl in abassa. I hope this gets fix soon. :c

Noticed this glitch happening since a recent update, happened to me last night. Evidently your pirate is still on the ship and others can see you, but your view is glitched underneath the ship.
f60b45964e7d0e38e8c6acda51db2161.gif

yess this is very annoying, happen ALOT before this last update. Didn't go on public ships to much today. Hope it is fix. x.x

I am also a MAC user and every time I try a sea battle I dc. I can sail around, I can even fire my canons but if they hit another ship I dc. It's kind of frustrating because every quest I have right now depends on sea battles. uggg
Try muting your game's sounds and music

yess this is very annoying, happen ALOT before this last update. Didn't go on public ships to much today. Hope it is fix. x.x
Does getting off the cannon and back on it do anything?

Does getting off the cannon and back on it do anything?

This happen to me just trying to get on a public ship. Logging out and back didn't seem to fix either. Sometimes it is fine but when this starts, rip my lvling cannons on a public ship. x.x

Hunters seem a bit buggy this update. I just started a swarm with one other ship. I got hunters and warships as expected. He got one hunter and then nothing. Other ships joined in soon after, and despite getting the skull and crossbones, no hunters or warships. I felt bad leaving, sorry guys :)

Just a little while ago I received a Famed Banshee Doll in ship loot. I clicked "take all" but the doll wasn't added to my treasure chest.

Just a little while ago I received a Famed Banshee Doll in ship loot. I clicked "take all" but the doll wasn't added to my treasure chest.

I was on a public ship today 09/12/17 and we sunk several bloodhounds, grehounds,and vanguards but my quest states were not updated to reflect the fact.

Other ships were sunk as wellz that was on my list that were not updated.

when you sunk the ships did you do any damage to them? I mean to say, if the captain of the ship sunk them but you didnt do any damage to them yourself (even one roundshot) you will not get credit for the ship.

I'm trying to get past the first couple of quests in order to get on with my game, but there are no Navy Ferret ships to be found. I need to find two to start off with, but there aren't any. I know I'm definitely going to need to find them for future quests as well. I've looked at ship locations guidelines and I've searched everywhere. I've also tried switching servers. Is this a glitch? Has anyone else had this problem? I kinda need to find out what I'm doing wrong in order to continue gameplay, so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back