Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

BananaJack

Sea Legs
I played the original pirates awhile back and didn't have any issues with searching crates and barrels from what I can remember. I just unlocked the grenade quest and was able to search everything just fine until Padres. Now I have been searching and researching the spots in the fort for hours and still no luck. I've relogged and left the island and come back but still nothing. I read some posts about this and looked it up but it seems like all of the posts I could find were from over a year ago. I am wondering if this is an issue people still have or if I am just doing something wrong.
Thanks!

Update: I can't search anything in my other quests either.

Last edited:
No. I am having the same problem with my a quest where I need to search a crate in the cellar on rumrunners, and though there is only one it says "nothing interesting here" lol

I will do some other quests in the meantime and go back to it later..tvi t has helped before :)

No. I am having the same problem with my a quest where I need to search a crate in the cellar on rumrunners, and though there is only one it says "nothing interesting here" lol

I will do some other quests in the meantime and go back to it later..tvi t has helped before :)

Hm. That's a bummer. I hope it doesn't take too much to fix because I could use some grenades :p

Hm. That's a bummer. I hope it doesn't take too much to fix because I could use some grenades :p
Yeah grenades sure are handy :)
Being in beta and still in the testing phase there are quite a few bugs to be squished but the staff work very hard in their spare time to do so. And sometimes fixing a specific bug can create new ones lol.
But it will get sorted eventually :)
In the meantime we can try to help by finding "workarounds" for the bugs to help others.

I played the original pirates awhile back and didn't have any issues with searching crates and barrels from what I can remember. I just unlocked the grenade quest and was able to search everything just fine until Padres. Now I have been searching and researching the spots in the fort for hours and still no luck. I've relogged and left the island and come back but still nothing. I read some posts about this and looked it up but it seems like all of the posts I could find were from over a year ago. I am wondering if this is an issue people still have or if I am just doing something wrong.
Thanks!
Exact same issue, i have tried reloading the game, going somewhere and back, doing other quests, even trying to search crates without the quest active, nothing.

I didn't have issues with the crates when doing the quest but on Kingshead all the guys were invisible that I needed to kill. It was so frustrating trying to run around attuning my voodoo doll to something I couldn't see. Lol

Update! It appears I cant search anything, no matter what the quest is. I am running the cursed sword questline and I cant search the office for the intelligence I need. If I am unable to search anything in any quests then that is going to make this very difficult to stay into :(

Update! It appears I cant search anything, no matter what the quest is. I am running the cursed sword questline and I cant search the office for the intelligence I need. If I am unable to search anything in any quests then that is going to make this very difficult to stay into :(
I've had trouble with quest requiring searching aswell. It's possible this has come up with the new updates. Maybe just concentrate on other quests for now and see if it's better after the next update.
Also you can send support an email at support@tlopo.com :)

I'm supposed to retrieve a schedule from the desk in Fort Dundee, for Gunner's part of the story quest. The desk ain't givin' it up.

Have you tried logging out and sign back in? Sometimes it wont show up but if you do that it will or show up that it is complete. Otherwise send an email or in game report. Good luck! c:

Have you tried logging out and sign back in? Sometimes it wont show up but if you do that it will or show up that it is complete. Otherwise send an email or in game report. Good luck! c:
I have tried that, yes. Thank you, anyway, Lyra.

Thanks!

Update: I can't search anything in my other quests either.
I got the grenade quest on one of my pirates, yesterday and I can't search in Fort Charles.

Steal Shipping Schedule : Recover a schedule from a desk in Fort Dundee on Padres Del Fuego.

This is towards the end of recruit Gunner , just started on Gunner with my pirate that had been missing the Pearl quest since Aug 6 update that was finally returned .... will see how long it takes to get to this part .

Back