Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

I have been trying to complete The Liberation of the Black Pearl quest I am on the Steal final Warrant. The glitch is whenever I go to search the desk at the EITC outpost it says no quest items found.

I have been trying to complete The Liberation of the Black Pearl quest I am on the Steal final Warrant. The glitch is whenever I go to search the desk at the EITC outpost it says no quest items found.
Do you have any other quests requiring searches ? I had 6 quests with searches and had to toggle them around trying till one or another worked then gradually I finally got the 2 I needed in the EITC outpost ! Just yesterday ........

every time i log i run to royal caverns for the earlyish black peral quest on port royal, but the barrels never work for me, gonna try my other quest tho

fixed: just had to run and do my grenade quest before i could do the black peral one

Last edited:
But this time, it is only with a specific quest. When I try to search barrels for the grenade quest at Fort Dundee, it comes up with "No quest items found here." I have tried relogging, teleporting, and switching servers, so it must be an issue with the code. Also, the barrel hotfix from the latter updates allowed me to complete the dagger quest, so thank you for that. :)

every time i log i run to royal caverns for the earlyish black peral quest on port royal, but the barrels never work for me, gonna try my other quest tho

fixed: just had to run and do my grenade quest before i could do the black peral one
Same issue I had . I had 6 quests requiring searches so I had to juggle which one would work and do them one by one til one worked and gradually got all 6 complted .

barrels or crates? Because they are 2 different things in game. I havent had any issues searching anything since they fixed it.
barrels like if i shift on crates it says nothing is here but barrels let me search it just says no quest items found. is it like a luck thing and i just have bad luck or what? because i cant progress in the game with this.

I dont remember this quest at all from when the og game was still alive so i have no idea.

barrels like if i shift on crates it says nothing is here but barrels let me search it just says no quest items found. is it like a luck thing and i just have bad luck or what? because i cant progress in the game with this.
For me it seems like you have to find unique barrels for quests, i.e. you cannot get a quest item twice from the same barrel. Also, some barrels seem to give nothing occasionally. Have you tried all the barrels in Royal Caverns?

For me it seems like you have to find unique barrels for quests, i.e. you cannot get a quest item twice from the same barrel. Also, some barrels seem to give nothing occasionally. Have you tried all the barrels in Royal Caverns?
i havnt got a quest item from any barrels and i have been all around the cave

i havnt got a quest item from any barrels and i have been all around the cave
Interesting. Do you have any other quests you can do in the meantime? Sometimes doing other quests causes the quest you originally wanted to do to fix itself. Otherwise you can try waiting a few days and checking back every now and then to see if it fixed itself or contact support: support@tlopo.com.

Interesting. Do you have any other quests you can do in the meantime? Sometimes doing other quests causes the quest you originally wanted to do to fix itself. Otherwise you can try waiting a few days and checking back every now and then to see if it fixed itself or contact support: support@tlopo.com.
yeah i have the voodoo doll quest and dagger ill do thoses and come back

I do know at one point if you had more than one dig quest it would mess things up a bit. What is the name of the quest you are doing? Maybe try switching servers? Some servers seemed more glitchy than others.

Tia Dalma's teleport quest isn't working. After getting all the components for the island teleports and her saying the quest is completed, one still cannot click on the island icon and teleport.

On the weapon unlock: grenade quest, I have to search barrels and crates. The barrels worked fine, but no matter how many crates I search, they say at the bottom 'did not find any quest item.'
Also when I tried to send feedback, I clicked Send, nothing really happened so I don't even know if that worked.

Back