Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

Steal Shipping Schedule : Recover a schedule from a desk in Fort Dundee on Padres Del Fuego.

This is towards the end of recruit Gunner , just started on Gunner with my pirate that had been missing the Pearl quest since Aug 6 update that was finally returned .... will see how long it takes to get to this part .
That's the one.

Last edited:
The one me and a couple other people are stuck on is Steal List of Ships for the Joshamee Gibbs part of the Black Pearl mission. I was able to do it before the rollback but the rollback made me have to do it again and now its not working

Seems all searches are at a Stand still til they get a fix , Need Crates and Barrels in Fort Dundee ( Recruit : Gunner ) and nothing found ! At least the Pearl quest was returned from the 8/6 update blunder ...... lol

Addition : Just searched a crate in Beckett's for : El Patron's lost weapons quest and on one pirate it worked but not the other ?!?!?! Weird !!

Last edited:
What I'm saying is, once you search a few crates, go back to previously searched crates to see if they count again. This happened to me.
Can't search any on one pirate , can search all on another , even redownloaded the game and yes tried previous searches that didn't work either time , trying on laptop now since the pirate that could search was on it ..... lol

Can't search any on one pirate , can search all on another , even redownloaded the game and yes tried previous searches that didn't work either time , trying on laptop now since the pirate that could search was on it ..... lol
It must be pirate specific then but what would cause that

This latest flurry of updates and patches has glitched quite a few things as it remedied others.
I'd send off an email to support to see if they can help at all. Maybe someone somewhere knows how to fix it.

I tried everything on my pirate that can't search , Redownloaded game , logged on laptop ( My pirate on laptop was able to search ) .... NOPE !
Kind of at a stand still for further debugging til that's fixed !

This latest flurry of updates and patches has glitched quite a few things as it remedied others.
I'd send off an email to support to see if they can help at all. Maybe someone somewhere knows how to fix it.
I did send them an email. I hope they can do something because I cant unlock cursed swords, grenades or staves because of this glitch.

I've searched everywhere in Fort Charles for the rest of the Flints in the 2nd quest, I was only able to find one and I can't seem to find the rest despite having looked through every crate and barrel I could find. Anyone got any tips on how to complete it?
Flints.png

They are all there I just did the quest the other day. Did you check outside of the fort around the side? Up top?

I've checked everywhere that had a crate and a barrel, unless I somehow missed some which I don't think I have.
Your best bet is to just go back and start from the beginning and start over, run up to ebery barr
I've checked everywhere that had a crate and a barrel, unless I somehow missed some which I don't think I have.
There is a possibility that you did since they have crates stacked everywhere .i would just start from the beginning and start over check EVERYWHERE .

Back