Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

I sent one also , I would hope by now they would know about this Major bug , stops alot from progressing .
Too many Master one pirate and don't play any others , that's all they do , mat runs , svs and stand around and chat ! Tough to beta test after you're mastered and do little of nothing ! lol

I just ran into this problem too, however, it started out working, as I've searched a few and got the quest item. It's just not letting my obtain any more. I sent feedback, and I hope it gets fixed soon.

I just ran into this problem too, however, it started out working, as I've searched a few and got the quest item. It's just not letting my obtain any more. I sent feedback, and I hope it gets fixed soon.
This happened to me too. Kingshead was okay and I could search 2 things on padres then I was unable to for any quest after that.

I'd post a few screenshots showing all the quests you currently have. Last time I had this bug in-game, it was when I had another search quest next to mine. I had to finish one first before doing the other.

I'd post a few screenshots showing all the quests you currently have. Last time I had this bug in-game, it was when I had another search quest next to mine. I had to finish one first before doing the other.
Yea I just checked and I don't have any other search quests. Anything else it could be?

Yea I just checked and I don't have any other search quests. Anything else it could be?
They've rewritten their quest system, so I'm not sure if my above workaround works anymore. I'd post what quests you have in here (in screenshot form) all in the same message so TLOPO can see. Might be related to another quest in your journal.

I've run into the same problem in Padres del fuego spent a day or so running around in circles and the square, trying to find the rum in fort dundee.

I have 2 quests requiring searches and neither have worked , I know if ya have 2 quests with digs it will only allow one to work and then the other .

I am unable to recover the arrest warrant from the desk in the eitc outpost.

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-02-19_07-08-37.jpg
    screenshot_2018-02-19_07-08-37.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 180
There seems to be a bug that has appeared during the last update/updates that is causing issues for some when they have to search for something for a quest (me included).

I'm just going to do all other quests that don't require you to search for anything for now ,and go looting,sail and meet people.
Luckily there is much to do in the game while waiting for a fix to be released :)

They've rewritten their quest system, so I'm not sure if my above workaround works anymore. I'd post what quests you have in here (in screenshot form) all in the same message so TLOPO can see. Might be related to another quest in your journal.
Here's what quests I have right now, and I found some bug where you can see underwater and everything, I'm not sure if they've tried patching but it's still here. The last screenshot is the bug, I don't know how I found it before but I think it has something to do with jumping into the Dinghy at the right angle and landing under the water, I'm really not too sure. What's weirder is that you can go out of the water and go back in and the bug will still be active. Only way of fixing it is to use a ship or go inside and come back out.
Quest 1.png Quest 2.png Quest 3.png

Attachments

• TLOPO Under Water Bug.png
    TLOPO Under Water Bug.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
I'm currently trying to steal the last warrant for Pidgeley in the Thieves Den Caves. I get to the EITC outpost and kill the thug. But each time I search the desk it tells me theres nothing interesting here. I've even tried searching it before attacking him and nothing. Any helps or ideas? Thanks!

Back