MEGATHREAD: Slow and stuck loading screens (and 30%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I followed a guide made by Divine on optimizing windows for playing TLOPO ( I only skipped the part where it changed the look of text etc) and got a playtime. Only crashed once on the last hour! I was so happy. But today after the update it crashes a lot again and loading screen takes longer or gets stuck. Some quests are coming back but others are not. Including main story quest.

Anyone else experiencing extreme load times entering and exiting ships? Also DC on ships at times my session today had many issues looking forward to my next session.[/QUOT

I was playing for the last 3 hours without any problems on ships. Entering and Exiting was all GOOD, smooth and quick. No Lagging at all !!!
I only DC'ed ONCE during my playtime. Good luck to you next time :) :pirategirl::pirategirl::pirategirl:

:pirate ship::swashbuckler::flag1::cheers:

May be a random issue by game population, will keep a record of these issues and return here to discuss further, thanks for responding fellow pirates

I have it as well. Tonight (6/4) I am experiencing loading times while "zoning" of several minutes. During this time, the title bar of my window reads (Not Responding).. then after 3-4 minutes the progress bar loads. (EDIT: This occurs every time I zone into or out of a shop, from ship to land, from land to ship. But *not* from area to area while on an island. Never had this before, and the game itself is not lagging.

upload_2017-6-4_21-29-29.png

Last edited:
I have a very slow downloading in all area(enter ship or enter in all other area)i try in al server but nothing change :( ,in 3 hours play time im played 26 minuts very slow loading screen pls help :'(

I should have reported this a long time ago but I often get stuck and crash at 30% loading screen after you click PLAY

Pretty much it. Its the same as the 50% bug used to be.

OMG same thing happens to me!!
Except mine always crashes at 85%.
I've been facing this issue since almost a week now.
Have you found a fix yet? If you did then please tell me.
:cookie:

Mine used to do this too, I've found that clicking on the loading screen is what usually crashes it. So I just let it load in the background. Not sure if this will help or not, but it worked for me.

Hi guys (Glitch) cant seem to find any undead executioners in El Sudoron to do this quest (cleared my cache) didnt work
Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-06-14_16-47-51.jpg
    screenshot_2017-06-14_16-47-51.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 86
I always get stuck at the first loading screen when you log in to the game.
The game always crashes at 85% in the first loading screen.
And I am already registered to TLOPO, have a character and a beta key used.
Anyone know a solution to the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back