MEGATHREAD: Slow and stuck loading screens (and 30%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a similar problem with Padres Del Fuego, I logged off on the island and now it seems to be stuck on 30 % loaded.

I understand it's beta. I'm saying the game didn't update between now and the last time and it started doing this. I was just wondering if this was happening to everyone or if I need to change a setting.
If you're saying the game didn't update, I would suggest delete the game and reinstall. I have no explanations, but I've seen a lot of people simply reinstall and then it works fine. Good luck :)

I load fine on my desktop evertime, but I just switched my laptop and I cant get by 30% on the last loading screen.. Any ideas?

So I tried to play the game today but everytime I would log in it would get stuck at 30%. (After clicking my character to play on)
I've tried redownloading the launcher but nothing seems to work.
Thanks
Having the same problem
To fix this issue try when logging in go select the server on the pirate home screen to valor and change your server in-game. It works 99% of the time. :)

To fix this issue try when logging in go select the server on the pirate home screen to valor and change your server in-game. It works 99% of the time. :)

I'm having a similar problem. Over the past couple redownloads and restarts, I went from being unable to play the game (Create a pirate causes the game to crash) to waiting 10-15 minutes between the loading screen. Although I am happy I do get to play again after 15 minutes, I think we're missing the point that when people click "create a pirate" they want to get into the action right away. Every time I get to a loading screen I can take a shower, walk the dog, etc. because of the huge time periods for the game to stop saying "Not responding" and let me get into the action. Perhaps it's because we're using a newer operating system, or as others have said, the servers are a little bit rusty due to the new increase of players. Overall great work, but this bug is my main critique right now.

I'm having a similar problem. Over the past couple redownloads and restarts, I went from being unable to play the game (Create a pirate causes the game to crash) to waiting 10-15 minutes between the loading screen. Although I am happy I do get to play again after 15 minutes, I think we're missing the point that when people click "create a pirate" they want to get into the action right away. Every time I get to a loading screen I can take a shower, walk the dog, etc. because of the huge time periods for the game to stop saying "Not responding" and let me get into the action. Perhaps it's because we're using a newer operating system, or as others have said, the servers are a little bit rusty due to the new increase of players. Overall great work, but this bug is my main critique right now.
Well not really we got a lot working with little experience on Disney servers. And networks.

Having the same problem. Havent created a pirate yet and when i click to create one it stops loading at 30% on the jail screen. Been dying to play for months and it never works for me.
Well I guess if issues arise and stay how does TLOPO keep on? No offense but mean its kinda getting old I only been playing World of Tanks and World of Warships. But hey if the games does go it goes. I will just leave the community though play good games with great connection where I don't get people saying my computer is bad when I can run World of Tanks and World of Warships in high graphics.

Well I guess if issues arise and stay how does TLOPO keep on? No offense but mean its kinda getting old I only been playing World of Tanks and World of Warships. But hey if the games does go it goes. I will just leave the community though play good games with great connection where I don't get people saying my computer is bad when I can run World of Tanks and World of Warships in high graphics.

I'm just trying to figure out how to get passed the loading 30% screen... and seeing if anyone has solutions to this problem.

Having the same problem. Havent created a pirate yet and when i click to create one it stops loading at 30% on the jail screen. Been dying to play for months and it never works for me.
I had this problem the first time I played today. I waited about 10 minutes, and honestly, for about an hour all the loading screens were slow. But if you can get through an hour of slow screens, it definetely gets better.

I've waited all day for my play time, and when it's finally my turn I get stuck on the 30% loading screen when I try to create a pirate. Is anyone else having this problem and how do I fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back