MEGATHREAD: Slow and stuck loading screens (and 30%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay_park

Sea Legs
I have been following tlopo since about the second week into maintenance and sadly did not get to play before but I got a time set up and tried to log in today and got an error saying could not connect to server would you like to try again hit ok and it lets me in but when I try to create a pirate I get stuck at 30% on prison loading

Try using a new account if you're on PlayTimes, let me know if this helped at all
what do you mean? all 3 of my buddies and I are on playtimes and we are all stuck at 30 percent. you want us to make new accounts on pirates or new characters?

Try using a new account if you're on PlayTimes, let me know if this helped at all
I will give that a shot made a new account, but I won't be able to test that until 5 because all the play times are taken and I don't have a beta key so I guess I will let you know then

I think it's the Poderoso server. It seems to be stuck at 102 players. If you try to go there from another server nothing happens. If you try to go there via player select, you are stuck at 30%

Is there a way I can switch servers without having created a character?
As in creating a character for the first time? Not 100% sure, since I never noticed. The game just randomly places you in a server when you're doing the tutorial. If not, you should see Preferred Server at the character screen

I'm encountering this issue too. Very frustrating. I have a Beta Key so I can't make a new account (though I guess I can't complain too much)

@clay_park On the initial screen when you log in where you can either Choose A Pirate or Create A New Pirate, you can click in the bottom right to choose which server/ocean that you want to join.
TtqZh

http://imgur.com/a/TtqZh
This is all I am seeing:(
If this picture is not loading it's basically just create pirate and then in the bottom left options and quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back