Website MEGATHREAD: Website issues/Playtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, this means that we have a lot of people in our community to play with if there's so many people coming on at once to get playtimes :p

I just logged off the game because I was stuck underwater and couldn't leave a crew. The game crashed and now I'm trying to log on and it's switching between "couldn't connect to the account server" and "you need to reserve a playtime slot or upgrade your account" did I just lose my time slot?

ya I am in but the server is very slow I am on tuga got on my ship .suppose to be by tuga I end up close to padre according to the ship I got 5 mate on my ship and full cargo and no enemy ship ..last 3 minutes and poof kick me out I am trying again

Homepage website occasionally loads, the login screen on the website however, causes significant loading problems. Have yet to be able to login again :/

So i was inviting friends to come and join and they tried to register, everytime they did it : "Page not found" Could you please tell me how to fix it :D

This : "NOT FOUND"
"The page ye requested wasn't found"
"Go back to home page"

Screenshot_114.png

So this is the second time doing this cause i posted it in the wrong section ( sorry for that), My friend's cant register to the site cause it will say "Page not found" Could anyone tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks allot :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_114.png
    Screenshot_114.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still possible to register? When my friend attempts to do so it says "page not found" after putting in the information...

I know how to create an account I already have one. but my friend that wants to play he clicks on register and makes his account but when he summits it goes to a page that says "page not found" and it wont activate his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back