Website MEGATHREAD: Website issues/Playtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys can make a new account and tell me if its working that would be awesome! but if its having the same problem plz tell me.

This website is ridic slow like fr change ur host
Okay two things, and please don't take what I day as argumentative or offensive

One, the problem was due to a buildup of data, not their host

Two, the team of TLOPO is doing thaeir best, no need to be hostile about the problem. (If I took what you said out of context, I am sorry, just felt offensive and I don't like people complaining over issues in a beta game.)

All love, no hate
-Merc

I can sign up for the forums but not for the game either, like on the main website. Not sure how to fix? Tried yesterday 3 times and today as well.

O wait, did you guys do the capital letter, number, symbol thing for the password? Or maybe typed email or something wrong. Just a guess though.

I am also still unable to register (3 days). I have tried several times with different information also, using the Password rules dif emails and completely flushing url /dns cookies and cache. It does appear to register successfully but the register button link takes me to 404 page; when I try to login in afterwards I get username/pass NO MATCH error. Now what I am wondering is there might be a block on repeated attempts, to filter bots OR something is not compatible. I don't have many 3rd party programs on this system, dusted it off specifically to dedicate to trying this out.

Hey guys so I've had several friends try to make an account for the nostalgia, however none of them could get past the "register" button. Upon clicking it they are told the page is not found and are unable to download or make their account.

Clicking Register when completing the account form takes me to a 404 page. Can't seem to work around it.

26a9641f0c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back