members

Matey

Pirate
Question why do people when they join a guild and they see the gm online and say come help me when the gm is help other people in the guild and the new member say now come here now and the gm says hang on please ty and they say whatever.. what is up with that?

it has to me alot and tell them they have to earn it just like everyone else that joins
what i don't under stand is that when inviting a person to the guild they want help and they don't ask the officers or any other members.. if say i helping someone else in the guild. they get mad say come here now. to be a officer they have to earn it..

Usually after I tell them that they have to earn the Officer position, they either say, "Ok. What do I need to to?" or they leave.

If I have to tell someone over and over to wait and they get impatient, if they leave, my feelings wont be hurt. And I agree, that kind of attitude is calls for dismissal from a guild.

if they are rude and its your guild get rid of them. Rude people can cause drama that can cause your good people to leave your guild if you do not resolve the problem. Your the boss, you make the rules if they cant follow them kick them out
EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM):
if they are rude and its your guild get rid of them. Rude people can cause drama that can cause your good people to leave your guild if you do not resolve the problem. Your the boss, you make the rules if they cant follow them kick them out

Back