Event Memorial Ceremony - Velvet/Val DeMarisco

If anyone else made a video of the memorial please reply here by posting a link. I know of one that is already out but would love to see others. I am still taken aback by yesterday's turn out, thank you TLOPO staff and community for your love and support of this wonderful person we knew as Val, Skye. An amazing person with many titles. RIP Val ♥ ✝🙏🌹

I didn't know Val but no doubt I was near Her somewhere, sometime. I'm sorry I didn't know of this tribute in time but I see many of my friends were there.

I'm sad that Val is no longer with us. Even though I never knew her personally this gathering and expression of community is what reminds me of this being much more than just another game.

Fair Winds Val
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Was overall shocked at the turnout and thankful for everything all of you did yesterday. This community proved that she was more than just an ordinary player that she meant something to a lot of different people. I also thank TLOPO Staff for the monument you have made for our fallen pirates. I had a talk with her IRL husband last night and he thanks each and everyone of you for what you have done. May she rest in peace and always be with us!
Screenshot_33.png

screenshot_2020-05-31_17-13-59.jpg

Back