"Memorial Day"

For everyone who used to have family members, and who currently has family members serving in the military, we appreciate you! The ones who have gone before us with unselfish motives will NOT be forgotten. :)

What about those of us who are service members but dont have family in the service?? HAHA, jk. Thanks all, its good to hear we are appreciated!

Aye, I am truely grateful for all that those men and women have done! And will do! Let us honor those who are dead and praise those who continue in battle! No one has ever loved me or you or this country as much as the men and women in our military have done, are doing, and will do! So I just want to say.. Thank you!

Movie Blackhawk Down-Only mission ever failed by the US. Troops didn't like the commands to do it, but they still did- many troops died. This is an example of how willing these troops are to fight for our freedom. Thank you to all the troops who have or are currently fighting for our freedom. Happy Memorial Day!

thank you so much. where would we be without today? perhaps living our lifes in cells or working as slaves.
i dont really know how this works, but thanks anyways. you have risked your life, for the millions of others out there.

the american military has my highest respects and always will. i hope to be in the armed forces someday. thank you and god bless

um Happy late Memorial Day! My grandfather is a veteran he almost died when he was in Vietnam. Anyways im very lucky to have him and all the other soldiers fighting for this country

Actually this was my worst Memorial Day "Why?" you ask. Well, it was my mom's birthday and she didn't want cake and all and her aunt had died that day, I gave her a present, but that didn't help much, the family disregarded what she said, and decided to have cake, I wished my mom could have a better 45th birthday.

Actually this was my worst Memorial Day "Why?" you ask. Well, it was my mom's birthday and she didn't want cake and all and her aunt had died that day, I gave her a present, but that didn't help much, the family disregarded what she said, and decided to have cake, I wished my mom could have a better 45th birthday.

That's sad. I would never disregard someone on a day when their aunt died and it was her birthday also..... It's just mean

Back