Event Memorial Sail in honor of Captain C-Ray -Sun 7/23/17 @7PM EST

I also did not know the Captain, but when someone leaves such a positive imprint on a game and such a diverse gathering of people, you know that person was someone unique... special... worth emulating and looking up to........ I encourage and plead with everyone in any game world... to remember that there are real people behind these characters who have a life all their own. It is hard knowing if they are hurting, sick, depressed, lost, friendless or even perhaps contemplating suicide. (Which is a very dear subject to me as it has impacted my life directly and indirectly) ... Please be a friend to anyone and everyone. Not necessarily on your friend's list... But encourage... love on them... let them know for at least that one moment in the day that they are special, important and worth being kind to. No I did not know him... But I have a feeling that this Captain was this way. I tip my visor to him and his memory.

I just heard the news and I am so sad. I don't even have words and I'm known for never shutting up...

I am so sad I missed the memorial. If I had known, I would have been there standing next to you all. I was admin at "the castle" many, many moons ago. C_Ray was one of a kind... He was troll proof. He was logical and compassionate. He preserved the spirit of POTCO even when it was hardest to do so. He was a good friend and I am lucky to have worked with him in the capacity I did.

I haven't been able to go through this thread. I am positive there are some old faces I would love to see again. Grizz? Kat? Polly? Fallyn? Whale?? The Finns? I need someone to cry with.. Memories are precious jewels to me. It has been many years and many games since, but you all have an irreplaceable spot in my little black heart.

Back