Memorial Sail in memory of Kerst Sunday 9/3 @ 2 PM

ArabellaDrummond

The Tomb Raider
Reposting here on request from FB user in TLOPO FB Group. Link to post in FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/TLOPO/permalink/522708868065068/

Hey friends and family,

The pirate Kerst, my best friend in the world, passed suddenly on August 9th. My profile picture is of him, and I miss him terribly. We met in game, but our friendship extended well beyond that, once we found out that we live fairly close to each other. As many of us know, Pirates has brought many people together for many reasons. He was the best of me.

Sadly, he leaves behind two children, who also play Pirates, and have been left feeling quite helpless in the aftermath of his death.

We are planning a memorial sail for this Saturday, the 26th, time TBA, so that his kids can sail and lead a group of Pirates in honor of their father. We hope this will help them to process a little by doing something that they loved doing with their dad: being pirates.

Please, no questions about what happened, the kids and those that loved him just need support and more love right now.

His favorite drink was rum (Captain Morgan's, of course) and Dr. Pepper, so if you're old enough to drink, please have one in his honor

As soon as I know a time, I'll update the post.

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."
- Captain Jack Sparrow

My sincerest condolences to his friends and family. I'm sending loving and healing energy to you all.
This sounds like a send off he would truly love and I will try my very best to come and show my support. <3

Update from OP on TLOPO FB Group: Date was moved to 8/27 due to family scheduling. Event starts at 2 PM Arizona time.

Last edited:
He shall be remembered from the days as he lived on here and pass on the memories with his children to continue the adventures from where he left off.
Where is this going to be held at for all ships to launch at and server?

He shall be remembered from the days as he lived on here and pass on the memories with his children to continue the adventures from where he left off.
Where is this going to be held at for all ships to launch at and server?

Late reply sorry (Was trying to get ahold of the OP). Padres on Valor at the big dock is where the event will kick off.

New update from OP on Discord: Since it's taken five hours, so far, for POTCO to update, with no end in sight, we are RESCHEDULING the sail for SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, at 2pm Pacific/AZ time, 3pm Mountain, 4pm Central, 5pm Eastern. We realize it's Labor Day Weekend, so if you are unable to attend, we understand. Thank you to all who were waiting on the docks, and the support of all who have been in contact.

New update from OP on Discord: Since it's taken five hours, so far, for POTCO to update, with no end in sight, we are RESCHEDULING the sail for SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, at 2pm Pacific/AZ time, 3pm Mountain, 4pm Central, 5pm Eastern. We realize it's Labor Day Weekend, so if you are unable to attend, we understand. Thank you to all who were waiting on the docks, and the support of all who have been in contact.
Is it still going to be at the same location for everyone to meet up at Padres Del Fuego, main dock on Valor server?

Back