Memories

There are pirates here from the beginning of the game to just a few days old on these forums and I am just curious as to what each of your favorite memories of the game. I would love to hear these stories!

I remember a pirate named eggz benedict he was one of my besties and we would go around the fort on PR behind the walls and just have a blast talking. This was before the new design of PR too.

Btw I am sorry if this is the wrong thread I debated where to put it for awhile lol

I wrote the following in my capacity as a staff writer for the Tortuga Times. It is also copyrighted material, but I wanted to share it with this community as well. The words are mine the final product ye see is the work of me dear heartie Captain C Ray - Overlord of disneypotco.com ty again my friend.
Enjoy!
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp1_zpse9d3ff15.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp2_zpse7537528.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp3_zps30d5918c.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp4_zpsc45a9933.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp5_zpsbfd6ca75.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp6_zps4b018cf8.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp7_zps6ce74375.jpg
Rannulf-lookingback5yrsp8_zpsd823c22a.jpg

Both of you thank you so much for sharing! It was wonderful to read your experiences with the game rannulf! I hope to get more replies its so interesting :)

Wow, Rannulf! *That was "amazing!" ;) I thank you (and others) for sharing such testimony...

A memory which most sticks out in within my mind concerning the game is the imposing threat of the
:xbones: JUGGERNAUT ships.:xbones: (I stress the word 'ships' because I was lucky enough one time to have witnessed 2 of them, within the same proximity as me ship).

I distinctively remember how excited:excited:but "scared" I was each time I even saw one. *I admit, I miss the rush of adrenaline only a JUGGERNAUT could provide.

While Juggernauts do on occasion make an appearance still on the game, in light of material ships...somehow I cannot help but feel that "something" has been lost.

Anyway, time for me to end this for now and go grab a tissue (sniffles).

Aww I miss my juggys :) gotta admit they were and are still my favs :)

Agreed!

Last one I sunk was off Kingshead. I did so with a Tally-Ho, and a Dervish on my tail! I sighted the Juggy and hit ramming speed to get to her. I now only see them after the servers come back online after maintenance.

Back