Mercers Pistol, New YouTube Channel, and Something Big!

Sal

Honorable Pirate
Aye fellow forums pirates!

I had a lot happen recently on tlopo and have also been working hard on something big and thought I’d share it with you guys! :)

So. Since I started playing not very long ago, I’ve begun uploading my legendary looting videos onto YouTube, and have decided today in my latest video, that I will be starting a series on TLOPO! I am extremely excited, and hope to have lots of fun with this, and as I said, thought I’d share this with you guys.

My latest video I talked about it briefly, and showed the clip of me getting Mercer’s Pistol, in which I was so overwhelmed because of how long It’s been haha. Those of you who loot Remmy may have seen me on so often. ;)

I made sure to keep track of how long Mercer’s would take, and here are my stats for you people that enjoy looking at numbers. :p

Total Days at Remmy: 22
Total Playtime spent (hrs): 131
Other Legendaries Dropped:
Silver Freeze (Day 8)
El Patron (Day 18)
(Logged on and looted everyday for 22 days straight, no missed days, and the only thing done while online, was loot at Remmy).

Video:

Hope that helps for those of you who have looting theories and love statistics haha. :D

Anyways, the last thing I wanted to mention, was “The Big Thing!” :eek: OoOo! AaAah!

So. I gotta tell you, I was NOT, expecting to get Mercer’s anytime soon, and was guessing it’d take upwards of 50+ days leading into 300+ hours, and along the way I’d get more sf and patrons. However, I somehow got lucky I guess. So this “Big Thing” is a bit different now. I guess. Haha :p

Basically, I am making a Parody of “All Girls are the Same” - Juice Wrld, for Remmy Looting for Mercers. Sneak peak: “All Skulls are the Same, Mercers in my Brain.” It is about the struggle of getting Mercer’s, and it’d of been a bit more relevant if I hadn’t just gotten Mercer’s today haha! :)

I have finished all the lyrics, and will be recording it, and hopefully posting it sometime this weekend or sooner. It’s been a pretty big project, with now over 10 hours of work have gone into it, and I’m extremely excited to share it with you guys when it’s finished. As for now, that’s it! Just thought I’d chat with y’all forums pirates and say Hi! :)

Lucky Looting! 🍀

Congratulations on the find yet again mate, you're making me jealous with all these finds, but you've more will than I to stand around anyone of these bloody bosses nowadays.

I'm glad to see someone is enthusiastic about releasing YouTube content for TLOPO, and here's to hoping that we break ground this summer!

Reactions: Sal
Aye fellow forums pirates!

I had a lot happen recently on tlopo and have also been working hard on something big and thought I’d share it with you guys! :)

So. Since I started playing not very long ago, I’ve begun uploading my legendary looting videos onto YouTube, and have decided today in my latest video, that I will be starting a series on TLOPO! I am extremely excited, and hope to have lots of fun with this, and as I said, thought I’d share this with you guys.

My latest video I talked about it briefly, and showed the clip of me getting Mercer’s Pistol, in which I was so overwhelmed because of how long It’s been haha. Those of you who loot Remmy may have seen me on so often. ;)

I made sure to keep track of how long Mercer’s would take, and here are my stats for you people that enjoy looking at numbers. :p

Total Days at Remmy: 22
Total Playtime spent (hrs): 131
Other Legendaries Dropped:
Silver Freeze (Day 8)
El Patron (Day 18)
(Logged on and looted everyday for 22 days straight, no missed days, and the only thing done while online, was loot at Remmy).

Video:

Hope that helps for those of you who have looting theories and love statistics haha. :D

Anyways, the last thing I wanted to mention, was “The Big Thing!” :eek: OoOo! AaAah!

So. I gotta tell you, I was NOT, expecting to get Mercer’s anytime soon, and was guessing it’d take upwards of 50+ days leading into 300+ hours, and along the way I’d get more sf and patrons. However, I somehow got lucky I guess. So this “Big Thing” is a bit different now. I guess. Haha :p

Basically, I am making a Parody of “All Girls are the Same” - Juice Wrld, for Remmy Looting for Mercers. Sneak peak: “All Skulls are the Same, Mercers in my Brain.” It is about the struggle of getting Mercer’s, and it’d of been a bit more relevant if I hadn’t just gotten Mercer’s today haha! :)

I have finished all the lyrics, and will be recording it, and hopefully posting it sometime this weekend or sooner. It’s been a pretty big project, with now over 10 hours of work have gone into it, and I’m extremely excited to share it with you guys when it’s finished. As for now, that’s it! Just thought I’d chat with y’all forums pirates and say Hi! :)

Lucky Looting! 🍀
I was hoping to hear you scream and weep with joy but this is wonderful. Congrats Buddy!

Reactions: Sal
I was hoping to hear you scream and weep with joy but this is wonderful. Congrats Buddy!
Haha, I sounded like I was on something, I listened to it and decided to leave it out lol. Thanks for the congrats! I really didn’t expect Mercers for at least another month haha. :)

Teach me your ways, Sal, as I've gotten 3 El Patrons from this guy and not a single Mercers.

“All Skulls are the Same, Mercers in my Brain.”
I have paid my respects.
screenshot_2020-02-03_22-28-40.jpg
screenshot_2020-02-03_22-29-38.jpg

Back