Mermaid Syndicate

AngelWildheart

Buccaneer
The Mermaid Syndicate is a new guild recruiting quality players. Our rules are simple show respect to all players and no drama.

Our goals: To rid the Caribbean the EITC, Navy and Undead Vermin and take back what is ours!
On land: Smash their strongholds and plunder what we can.
On sea: Plunder all ships and take their gold and materials.

Mermaids at sea: Will never just stand around. We will fight and sink all enemies, If your not on a gun then repair the ship. Mermaids will help each other at sea and on quest. If someone helps you out then help them out in return, let's be fair about it.

If the Mermaid Syndicate sounds like a guild you'd like to join then please type in the invite code KFWY1815
and welcome aboard!
Guild mistress Talia Quinn.

I imagine most of the guild members will be girls, but if there are some males that don't mind being a mermaid then I wouldn't mind if they don't.
lol.

ok perhaps I will join soon, depending on how things go with my current guild :) thanks for clearing that up!

The Mermaid Syndicate is a new guild recruiting quality players. Our rules are simple show respect to all players and no drama.

Our goals: To rid the Caribbean the EITC, Navy and Undead Vermin and take back what is ours!
On land: Smash their strongholds and plunder what we can.
On sea: Plunder all ships and take their gold and materials.

Mermaids at sea: Will never just stand around. We will fight and sink all enemies, If your not on a gun then repair the ship. Mermaids will help each other at sea and on quest. If someone helps you out then help them out in return, let's be fair about it.

If the Mermaid Syndicate sounds like a guild you'd like to join then please type in the invite code KFWY1815
and welcome aboard!
Guild mistress Talia Quinn.

Nice guild name and Good Luck!:)

Back