Merry Christmas Eve

I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

We don't really get winters here, it's 70 and sunny today, so difficult to believe tomorrow is the day.
It did feel a bit wintery when I went Christmas shopping the other day though.. it has been storming and the mall was flooded..

fshvlyFlood.jpg fshvlyFlood2.jpg

Yep, super excited !!! I have my eye on one big present under the tree O_O no matter who its for... its mine :p

Happy Holidays !!!

We don't really get winters here, it's 70 and sunny today, so difficult to believe tomorrow is the day.
It did feel a bit wintery when I went Christmas shopping the other day though.. it has been storming and the mall was flooded..

View attachment 1787 View attachment 1786

Lol, did you still get your Christmas shopping done despite the mass amounts of water (*ahem* pretend snow)?
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 9:58 PM):
Yep, super excited !!! I have my eye on one big present under the tree O_O no matter who its for... its mine :p

Happy Holidays !!!

Ever notice how we don't shake our gifts now? Seems almost too risky with the stuff that's possible...

Lol, did you still get your Christmas shopping done despite the mass amounts of water (*ahem* pretend snow)?
lol.. I managed but I couldn't drive there, the streets and parking lot were completely flooded so had to take the trolley.

View attachment 1787 View attachment 1786

Wow we do but lots of Rain... :(... But good thing i live on a hill :D
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 10:25 PM):
Still can't believe tomorow is Christmas. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!:woot:

Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Good Tidings we bring, to you and your kin! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! So bring us some figgy pudding! So bring us some figgy pudding! So bring us some pudding and bring it right- COUGH - ( did i just say US??? I meant ME! ;)) ( Time for the grand intro!:eek: ) WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: ( THE CROWD CHEERS!! ) :woot:

Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Good Tidings we bring, to you and your kin! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! So bring us some figgy pudding! So bring us some figgy pudding! So bring us some pudding and bring it right- COUGH - ( did i just say US??? I meant ME! ;)) ( Time for the grand intro!:eek: ) WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: ( THE CROWD CHEERS!! )
:woot:
LOL. If only I could come up with something better... OH WAIT I GOT IT!!!!!:woot:( YAY CHRISTMAS!!!! lol Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!! )

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates ... it looks like the weatherman got it wrong again. No snow. Well, it's not the first time, so we'll forgive him. :) And happy holidays to everybody else!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates ... it looks like the weatherman got it wrong again. No snow. Well, it's not the first time, so we'll forgive him. :) And happy holidays to everybody else!

LOL Yeah same here Jade but still it's Christmas!

Back