Midnight Screenings of On Stranger Tides

Are you going to the 12:01am showing of OST on May 20th?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • There is a midnight showing??

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Kate Goldwalker

Fairy Tail Girl
Ok, my hubby and I jsut bought the tickets for the 12:01 am showing of On Stranger Tides for May 20th!!!!!!!! First time we have ever gone to a midnight showing of any movie. We're taking both of our boys, ages 4 and 7. The 7 yr old has school next day, but we've got a plan so he doesnt miss sleep. ;)

I can promise you, even though I'm huge fan of Potco and Pirates of the Caribbean movies, I am not going to watch it at midnight. I'm very particular about watching movies on movie theaters. I want to be comfortable and I don't like to have any distraction around me. Basically, I'd like everybody to be quiet so I can listen to the audio and voices from the movie, not from ppl around me. So ... I'm willing to wait until the next day on normal time before I hit the theater ... even though I've been offered to watch it at midnight, I deliberately chose to say 'no thanks'.

I've had a bad experience with intolerant movie watchers who thought they could yell and scream for their friends across the aisle on the other side of the theater to come and sit with them. That was asking for an icy cold remarks from us to set them straight. Never want to experience that again if it's up to me. I want to enjoy the movie, not to get mad at other ppl.

I said maybe cause I'm going the next day as it is a school night. But if it were the Summertime, perhaps I would change my mind. :) :fight:

Midnight showings are the best! (I've gone to 2 in the last 2 weeks)...but I'm not sure if I'm going to see Pirates at 12:01....

lol, I would love to do that, but dang I would have to do some searching to dress like mine... and lose some weight... and find some green hair die...

lol, I would love to do that, but dang I would have to do some searching to dress like mine... and lose some weight... and find some green hair die...

lol, i would have to lose about 10 pounds to squish myself into a corset, and who in the right mind sells fur coats with real gold lining? :lol1:

Sounds like someone was playing pirates before they went to sleep, maybe even dreamed about playing pirates, lol.

lol i stayed up till about, i think 4 am playing it, didnt notice it was 4 am, lol.. i kinda have no idea how im gonna be able to go to the midnight screening tonight, guess my sister is just gonna have to give me large amounts of Starbucks....
and i did dream of playing pirates, :lol1:... dreamed i had finally gotten a world eater blade followed by thunderspine... woke up to find i dont have them.. :mad:

I have been waiting some time for this movie to come out... even tried to get in it.
Unfortunately my kid is going camping so I have to hold off another week... its driving me crazy!

Back