Might Be Taking a Break

Jeapers

Pirate Lord
Dear TLOPO Community,

My mom just went to the doctor today, she has a lump and might have cancer, they don't know until June 9th, that day will be the day when she goes into surgery and they'll determine if it is cancer or not. So If it is, I'm gonna take a break for a little and spend time with her and confort her a little more.

Thank you for understanding,

~Jeapers

Hello TLOPO Community,

Today, 2 minutes, I was just hit with some heart-breaking and emotional news. My MOM was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer, it is VERY Cure able at the moment due to them finding the issue fast. It is very minimal cancer, but my mom will have to be going into surgey for the operation in the next couple of weeks. I thank all the doctors out there!

~Jeapers

Hello TLOPO Community,

Today, 2 minutes, I was just hit with some heart-breaking and emotional news. My MOM was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer, it is VERY Cure able at the moment due to them finding the issue fast. It is very minimal cancer, but my mom will have to be going into surgey for the operation in the next couple of weeks. I thank all the doctors out there!

~Jeapers
if you need anything we are here for you.

Back