Event (Mini Event) The Guardians' 10th Anniversary/Lightning Drifter Maxing Lv50.

Driftarr

Wanted Pirate
When I say 'Mini Event' I mean it, I just want to do something small to commemorate a guild that's been such a big part of the POTCO/TLOPO community; The Guardians guild was founded by Lady Chris on the day of DEC. 21, 2007. Making it one of the longest standing guilds still in existence. Not only being one of the oldest guilds, The Guardians were a constant force to be reckoned with on the POTCO leaderboards. And even through all of the bumps in the road, the guild managed to make its way back into the Caribbean, 10 whole years later!

So, to honor The Guardians guild, on DEC 21, 2017 (Thursday) by the dock of Padres Del Fuego (LAVANTA Server) at 9:30PM Eastern (8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, and at 6:30 Pacific Time) I will give a very very brief toast to Founders of The Guardians, and have a short time for sharing stories (if there are any).

After the sharing is finished and we've poured our /drink, whoever wishes, may join me for a little fishin' cruise, and hopefully I will be able to max out my pirate 'Lightning Drifter' to the Pirate Master rank of Lv50!

This event is more than likely going to be pretty small, and that's totally fine, I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to celebrate these achievements with me :)

The Guardians 10th.jpg

( The Guardian's Guild 2010 Anniversary POTCO screenshot )

When I say 'Mini Event' I mean it, I just want to do something small to commemorate a guild that's been such a big part of the POTCO/TLOPO community; The Guardians guild was founded by Lady Chris on the day of DEC. 21, 2007. Making it one of the longest standing guilds still in existence. Not only being one of the oldest guilds, The Guardians were a constant force to be reckoned with on the POTCO leaderboards. And even through all of the bumps in the road, the guild managed to make its way back into the Caribbean, 10 whole years later!

So, to honor The Guardians guild, on DEC 21, 2017 (Thursday) by the dock of Padres Del Fuego (LAVANTA Server) at 9:30PM Eastern (8:30 Central, 7:30 Mountain, and at 6:30 Pacific Time) I will give a very very brief toast to Founders of The Guardians, and have a short time for sharing stories (if there are any).

After the sharing is finished and we've poured our /drink, whoever wishes, may join me for a little fishin' cruise, and hopefully I will be able to max out my pirate 'Lightning Drifter' to the Pirate Master rank of Lv50!

This event is more than likely going to be pretty small, and that's totally fine, I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to celebrate these achievements with me :)

View attachment 96738
( The Guardian's Guild 2010 Anniversary POTCO screenshot )

very cool! I will plan to be there

Back