Guide Misha's FAQ

Misha

Site Founder

Hey there folks, so today I thought I'd take the liberty of making this post for Users who have questions as to myself and TLOPO related matters that I have answered before. This post will be consistently updated as I've been asked more so that people don't feel the need to repeat themselves.

Q: Are you currently the Guildmaster of any guilds in TLOPO?

A:
Land of Lions

Q: What Famed/Legendaries do you have?

A: Refer here, I update this in real time to my looting: https://goo.gl/ZBZZN7

Q: Would you be able to make a Clean version of your Dropsheet?

A: Here you are, free to use! https://goo.gl/sduPb9

Q: How long have you been playing POTCO/TLOPO?

A: I've been playing POTCO since October 18th, 2009 and rejoined in TLOPO on May 25th, 2017.

Q: What Guides have you made for TLOPO?

A: I have made Guides for the following:
Beginner's Guide
Voodoo Staff
NPC Ship Spawns
Ship Runs
Potions
Skillbuilding
Ship Combat (PvE)
Ship Customizations
Guild Invitations
Invasions (Co-written by @Jawn)
The Hollowed Woods

The Winter Festival
Raven's Cove Questline

Q: Why do you like the Voodoo Staff so much?

A: In regards to how games work in creating gradual progression into items that feel like they're primarily endgame, I think the Staff does this well. While it may not be the hardest hitting thing in the world, I definitely feel like with it's flashy animations and big hit mentality, the staff has potential to be an iconic weapon, and it has been in my case for years!

What are your opinions on..:

Trading

There's a back and forth argument in my mind about the addition of a system of the sort, and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how it effects TLOPO, creating some sort of monitored economy among the playerbase that is more intuitive than the game's current systems.

Multi-pirating
Honestly, it doesn't concern me whatsoever. Players who use multiple pirates to help themselves are seen to me as utilizing the tools and resources to do things that others typically won't. I myself don't have the need to do it (as I spend too much time in-game as it is.) but it definitely is a viable option for those who don't like relying on the presence of other players to make certain activities easier.

Poaching
Attempting to remove members of other guilds and antagonize other players of their decisions to join a guild that is not your own is an incorrect and totally scummy way to recruit and I do not advise it or sanction it whatsoever.

Glitching and Bug-finding
Harmless glitching and bug-finding are one of the most fun activities that's not considered to be in the game in my opinion. I love being able to help out the Developers and make their lives ever so much easier. However, glitching that kill the experience of the game are rightfully looked down upon.

Redone Chat Filter
I don't believe that the filter should be redone. However, I do believe that the filter should be modified to be centered less toward potentially inappropriate statements, and more geared toward overt and intentionally malicious phrases and words.

Updates to Loot Mechanics
I find it ridiculous that players praise and at the same time complain about the loot system. It isn't rewarding, it provides no significant bonuses aside from bragging rights, and creates no bigger a gap in gameplay than the difference between using a blade versus a gun. If you want the game to improve/progress, you've got to be open to any and all ideas that are put forth.

LEGENDARY WEAPON CONCEPTS
AshenPyre.jpg
BladeOfTheAbyss.jpg
aecdef639c85404774a7903e9d8731aa.png
VioletThorn.jpg
ba33a6cccd9a22ea53cbb6217fc8be2a.jpg
WanderingEye2.jpg
55e17c3a1c07eedbcc9e9b9a501cf741.png
Dreadroot.png

7b0903fa9d3157773d0716c22f8f47cc.png
994ad0242333bc4e7d1c91efd0244824.png
1590681517723.png
e3f4e51fb41604275c8d54d36ae1f7a2.png

FAMED WEAPON CONCEPTS
a0bc8a5ed8baa6dda5a5e5645acaf532.jpg

WEAPON LINES

68ca111e67f0461c9a54655a8398ab75.png
a39ddf5e47c76e94bde3b0a6a60d176f.png
73eb7d70c9f49df2152c80ae5c84f04a.png
14442704260726df40edd477ced97e7f.png

Last edited:
I had no idea you were so prolific Mish! Awesome!
I remember back when I thought you were a noob, lol!

Back