Guide Misha's Guide to Ship Upgrades (Outdated)

Was this Guide helpful?

• Yay!

• Nay!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my 3 are lvl 6 skull (war frigate) lvl 6 fortune hunter (war frigate) lvl 6 copperhead (brig) there all good ships i really like the power of the copperhead i wish it could maybe carry more but its still great - great for getting skull loots esp. ;)

Bumped ^^

Updated the original post for modifications and clean-ups to most of the text so that it's easier to find what you're looking for!

Can you point me to a more remedial guide? I'm having trouble connecting this to what I see when I click upgrade at the shipwright.

Being that this upgrade comes from both the Reinforced and Cargo trees, you have a choice in whether you want to spend more gold or material to get to the same place.
I'm not finding an indication of which one costs more gold rather than materials

Can you point me to a more remedial guide? I'm having trouble connecting this to what I see when I click upgrade at the shipwright.

I'm not finding an indication of which one costs more gold rather than materials

Ahoy @Oubliette,

I'm working on updating this guide to be more viewer friendly, and I'm not sure of a guide with similar content.

Reinforced costs Iron, and less gold, however Cargo costs moderately less Pine, but a ton of gold to upgrade each tier.

Ahoy @Oubliette,

I'm working on updating this guide to be more viewer friendly, and I'm not sure of a guide with similar content.

Reinforced costs Iron, and less gold, however Cargo costs moderately less Pine, but a ton of gold to upgrade each tier.

Thanks for your response. Please color me frustrated rather than rude.

@Misha can you do a guide for sailing where to rack your skill points on? I'm pretty good sailor but I randomly place my skill points. Shrugs
FYI I mostly mat run and skull sloops are my preferred. But would be interested in a guide for different styles of sailing, svs, mats etc.

@Misha can you do a guide for sailing where to rack your skill points on? I'm pretty good sailor but I randomly place my skill points. Shrugs
FYI I mostly mat run and skull sloops are my preferred. But would be interested in a guide for different styles of sailing, svs, mats etc.

Ahoy Anna,

Yes! I will definitely work on a separate guide soon regarding skill sets for each activity. That is a wonderful idea, and thank you for suggesting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back