mistake

wolf

Pirate Apprentice
so one day while looting i got the bayou throwing knives iw as only lvl 13 dagger at the time so i thought i will keep them and then had to sell items because my loot bag was full well i made the mistake of selling my bayou throwing knives on accadent i was so mad and i will prolly never get them again plus throwing knives are my second favorite weapon now

Attachments

• 220px-Bayou_Throwing_Knives.jpg
    220px-Bayou_Throwing_Knives.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 222
Throwing knives are one of the simplest famed to get but if you are looking for a specific one you will need some patience. Smasho is a perfect source and with a few mates and a little time you will see blue letters. I love fighting him because he is a challenge even for several mastered players. I have received most if not all of the famed knives several times over and silver freeze multiples as well. If only I have the same luck elsewhere. I have even had two famed in a pouch twice. Kept the screens of those even though I left the knives. I can try to post them when I sign on my home computer. Good luck and you will get them back again

When I was trying to loot for every set of knives, I kept getting every set of knives except Scoundrel's. I ended up with 3 repeats of silver freeze, as I had looted a set months ago. There are many better sets of knives.

Back