Tip Mistimed Combos are Better!?

Do you care for anymore of the detailed information on how I found this or why this is?

• Yes! - I really interested in how this actually works and why?

Votes: 36 92.3%
  • Nah. - Just needed to know that is is stronger or not. Thanks for keeping it simple!

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
Yes, mistiming combos actually are MORE effective for damage over time than actually timing your combos. I do not recommend using them on enemies that are NOT boss'. As it will be faster to get the slow BURST damage than actually using multiple combos.

Sabres are 10% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Broadswords are 5% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Cutlass are 3% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Please Note - They do decrease your accuracy if you are a low level pirate, so I do NOT recommend mistiming if you are under level 50 with maxed weapons.

I am actually quite interested to know about this since I solo bosses a lot.

If you are using admiral group weapons that build resolve for healing your crew you want to time you attacks properly as mis timed attacks do not appear to build resolve.

He is taking a loooong time getting you all those detail information showing this...
Things that make you go hmmm.... :facepalm:

Yes, mistiming combos actually are MORE effective for damage over time than actually timing your combos. I do not recommend using them on enemies that are NOT boss'. As it will be faster to get the slow BURST damage than actually using multiple combos.

Sabres are 10% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Broadswords are 5% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Cutlass are 3% stronger with mistimed attacks.

Please Note - They do decrease your accuracy if you are a low level pirate, so I do NOT recommend mistiming if you are under level 50 with maxed weapons.
You're right about it being more effective. Just tested it myself and my sabre did 23% faster!! not sure how I feel about this

Back