Discussion MMDR has changed Profile Picture... Launch Time!

Solomon Helmfitte

Notorious Pirate
Today MMDR has changed her profile picture!!!:razz:

Is this foreshadowing? Is this a mere coincidence or does it have deeper meaning...

Could it be a SIGN! Please post any other "Signs" and Cryptic Clues that The Crew are dropping > HERE!

They've had us with their
Caesar Ciphers... but this time we must use our watchfulness and collaborative efforts to reveal the LAUNCH DATE + Time!

They won't get us this time! Pirates Unite!:pirate duel:
:pirate ship:

Theres 2 people in their profile picture. It is now currently April 2nd. This surely cannot be a coincidence. This confirms TLOPO will be reopening today, April 2nd. Confirmed. 501%
MMDR has 4 letters, kevin love's last name has 4 letters? Coincidence? Let me continue. If you add 4+4 and you divide by 2 (cause there is 2 people) it returns 4 again. I guess april 4 confirmed release date.

cavs meme.jpg

kevin love meme.jpg

Me old bone ache strangely this morning, something large is approaching. Me sense no evil, could this at End of Limits

Here, I'll break it down for you guys:

-MMDR has 4 letters in it
-Kevin Love has 9 letters

9+4= 11

-In 2011, Kevin Love played for the Minnesota Timberwolves
-The Minnesota Timberwolves have a wolf on their logo
-Wolf has 4 letters

9+4+4= 15

Therefore, TLOPO will launch on 2015.

Last edited:
The ANSWER it's happening NOW!!!:)(On reddit, pixel by pixel live, any one can add their pixel... it's called "place" on the right of the page)
upload_2017-4-3_8-2-57.png

upload_2017-4-3_8-3-21.png

:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Kevin love was born sep, 7, 1988. He is 28. That leaves us with 9, 7, 1, 9, 8, 8, 2, 8. Eliminate repeating numbers, 7, 1 ,2 is what we are left with. 7+1+2=10. so it could be April 10th, or his actual birthday September 7th. OR July 12th......OR the 2nd of August. in reverse it could even be December 7th XD! Anyone notice the clover banner today? That could be a clue as well lol!

Back