Discussion MMDR has changed Profile Picture... Launch Time!

3+4 is 7. 7 days is a week. 7 divided by 7 is 1. 1 divided by 1 is 1. divided by 1 is 1. divided by 1 is 1. divided by 1 is 1. Confirmed update in 1 decade.
meme 2.jpg

Lunch Time!;) (Was that a Freudian slip or intentional... Hmm...)

It's A Wrap!

For the exact day if you look carefully you will notice that it was 3 days ago, and 3 weeks ago in the other posts... 3 is obviously CODE! It's Tuesday here now, so Wednesday, Thursday and Friday... It comes out this Weekend! All aboard!

Toot.. toot!
lol
upload_2017-4-4_14-5-14.png
:pirate ship:

Last edited by a moderator:
Developers don't give out date ranges like that. They're working hard to get the game ready, and they don't want to set a specific date to meet, which would thus cause a rush in development. When we DO have a release date, it'll be announced. General tip: Don't believe it unless it comes from the mouth of a staff member. ;)
Hey Johnny I hope you read the previous posts on this thread... you do realise this whole thread is humour mixed in with a bit of hype and irrational speculation!:D

Hey Johnny I hope you read the previous posts on this thread... you do realise this whole thread is humour mixed in with a bit of hype and irrational speculation!:D

Hiya! I'm perfectly aware! It's just that someone passing through might take that screenshot at face value. Wanted to be abundantly clear. :)

Carry on! Don't let me rain on the parade. ;)

Developers don't give out date ranges like that. They're working hard to get the game ready, and they don't want to set a specific date to meet, which would thus cause a rush in development. When we DO have a release date, it'll be announced. General tip: Don't believe it unless it comes from the mouth of a staff member. ;)
Read through this whole thing, saw your reply and just got sad. You're a party pooper lol. Kiddingly

Last edited:
OMG... MMDR has changed her profile picture again!

Is this it? This must be a sign...hmmm, who is that guy? Is it Will Smith... if it is he's pointing to a SIGN! His name is WILL... it "Will" launch?

I just realised it's Dev stream #9! #9 ring any bells? Love Potion number 9... what better time to announce the opening!!!

You'll need two eyes, why? (latest announcement on TLOPO) Ahhh... we don't have eye patches in the game because if you remember one of the "Helpful hints" on the loading screens is "Don't wear two eye patches while playing the GAME!"... MIND BLOWN!:p
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt7htnE1s4o&list=RDNt7htnE1s4o#t=18

PS. Great hair on Ron Howard... Happy Days

Last edited:
Back