Mobile app

The forums are running on special software by XenForo, and our dev team has bigger fish to fry at the moment. So, therefore, XenForo would probably have to make the app himself, not our forum admins.

The forums are running on special software by XenForo, and our dev team has bigger fish to fry at the moment. So, therefore, XenForo would probably have to make the app himself, not our forum admins.
The game and forums are separate, so developments on the forums don't take away from developments on the game. Nevertheless, a proper mobile app is a huge undertaking. So yeah, short of an official one by the XF team it's unlikely to happen. There are a few things coming in the future that should hopefully make browsing the forums on mobile a more pleasant experience though, so keep an eye out for them.

thank you too!

The game and forums are separate, so developments on the forums don't take away from developments on the game. Nevertheless, a proper mobile app is a huge undertaking. So yeah, short of an official one by the XF team it's unlikely to happen. There are a few things coming in the future that should hopefully make browsing the forums on mobile a more pleasant experience though, so keep an eye out for them.

I use safari, don't see why it would need to be chrome.
Well I don't know if safari supports saving login details (I use android so idk) but if you want to save login details and just be logged in, there is no point in having a completely separate app.

Check stay logged in on your phone and its all good. That's what I do when I use Forums on my phone. So long as the site is responsive it will work fine without an app. Not to mention it would take time away from improving the forums in other ways by focusing on the upkeep of the app.

Back