Question Mod positions.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Did I notice that some greeters have become mods very recently?
Or am I seeing that poorly with an eye patch?

Perhaps it's the rum? I'm drinking some rum right now.
But it's a little difficult to be piratey with a eggnog mustache.

Did I notice that some greeters have become mods very recently?
Or am I seeing that poorly with an eye patch?

Perhaps it's the rum? I'm drinking some rum right now.
But it's a little difficult to be piratey with a eggnog mustache.

Ahoy, @squintz!

Your observation is indeed correct, in that many a different members of the team are being updated to make things exciting!

The forum a short time ago asked for greeter interest to apply, many did. I haven't seen anything but noticed a few people who may have been greeters are now mods. There seems to have been no announcement with this.

To address both the former and the following post, the team have not forgotten about the announcement that they've done for new greeters, and will likely have made an official address as to the up and coming picks during the Holidays.

We are working to a final conclusion, no need to fret!

Fair Winds,
Misha

Ahoy, @squintz!

Your observation is indeed correct, in that many a different members of the team are being updated to make things exciting!

To address both the former and the following post, the team have not forgotten about the announcement that they've done for new greeters, and will likely have made an official address as to the up and coming picks during the Holidays.

We are working to a final conclusion, no need to fret!

Fair Winds,
Misha
Well, congrats on your move up. But didn't you mention that you were a tlopo dev? You always have 'we' in your posts.

Just to clarify, I am not currently apart of The Legends of Pirates Online, nor their development team. You may have me confused with somebody else, but I tend to use "we" when describing groups or others that have done testing with me in my posts. (I do appreciate the acknowledgement, though. ;))

Back