Question Moderator Response Time

Captain Jack Truesilver

Notorious Pirate
Hey everyone, I just have a quick question.

How long, on average, would you say it takes for a moderator to respond to a PM? I don't want to come across as impatient, because I'm really not; I'm sure they're busy and have a lot of obligations to attend to. It's just been a few days and I want to make sure they received the message. Granted, I wasn't the one who sent it; my friend and I are working on a project together and she was the one who felt that there was something that she needed to ask somebody about. Should we try asking another moderator or would that just create the impression that we're spamming/being impatient?

Hey everyone, I just have a quick question.

How long, on average, would you say it takes for a moderator to respond to a PM? I don't want to come across as impatient, because I'm really not; I'm sure they're busy and have a lot of obligations to attend to. It's just been a few days and I want to make sure they received the message. Granted, I wasn't the one who sent it; my friend and I are working on a project together and she was the one who felt that there was something that she needed to ask somebody about. Should we try asking another moderator or would that just create the impression that we're spamming/being impatient?

Ahoy there,

I've since addressed the message, apologies for the extended wait.

Fair Winds,
Misha

I've actually had an issue with one of my characters essentially becoming corrupt and inaccessible. I had some correspondence with the support team but I am unsure of what to do at this point and I haven't heard back from them. At this point I have a new character and I've bypassed the old one by miles. So in those respects, I'm fine. I just don't know if you guys want to keep working with me to solve this issue so it doesn't happen to others or scrap it completely.

Regards,

I've actually had an issue with one of my characters essentially becoming corrupt and inaccessible. I had some correspondence with the support team but I am unsure of what to do at this point and I haven't heard back from them. At this point I have a new character and I've bypassed the old one by miles. So in those respects, I'm fine. I just don't know if you guys want to keep working with me to solve this issue so it doesn't happen to others or scrap it completely.

Regards,
I believe the OP was referring to the forum mods, not TLOPO.

Back