SvS Modern Svs

Angel20

Honorable Pirate
Hi, it’s me again the annoying one lol. I’d like to start off this topic by saying ty to the tlopo community for the hard work they put into the game, and more recently releasing CD. But, I’ve mentioned this once or twice in the past... releasing CD wont make a difference in svs... as a matter of a fact, it will make it 1100 times worse. Don’t believe me? Try playing svs in one of the following days that follows after today. Svs is already broken as it is... its gonna be 10 times worse with these cannon rams out now. Coppers for example and some chasers too, can already one shot a ship, even if you’re using a lvl 6 maxed out ship. Coppers and other class ships now, have a higher chance of just turning, pressing a button, and defeat a whole ship with 12 men in it in a blink of an eye. Even with tc on.

Now that I have addressed a problem that has already been going on(the true reason why no one barely svs’s anymore) Id also like to take the time and address a solution.
I believe that on tlopo, ship upgrades increases the ships health(in some upgrades) but leaves the armor as it was when the ship was plain(normal). And that is making the lvl 6 ships sink faster because the armor stays the same, only increases the health not the side armors.
Two, reps are broken as hail... with one mini game the ship heals 2/4s of its health. Back in potco you had to finish all mini games and then the ship would heal. And or, there were different eras too where you could only repair when the ship wasn’t moving, or when the captain let go of the wheel. How does this work you ask? Let’s go to problem number 3
Three, slavage needs to be added in order to increase heats in the game and make it more interesting. The way a ship in svs would gain its health was to sink other ships and take its bounty. The more bounty that ship has the more you will gain health back. In an intense battle where it’s not a 1v1 it’s a 10v10, people would need to go crazy and go sink the others in order to gain health because they were on the verge of sinking. It makes thing more interesting and makes people come out to sink the new top of the list bounty. More competitive more fun more adventures.

This is my view Of the game, and my view came from my experience from Potco svs. This broken version needs to be fixed in order to make svs lit again and gain back players. I like to thank anyone and everyone who has taken their time to read this long post about svs and CD, I guess CD being released is a step towards bringing back the game we all enjoyed in the potco era, and maybe make it better in this tlopo version 🔥

Ship customization seems to be what messed up svs. I think I stopped playing before that. I wish they would implement a system in which those elements did not apply when you are under a privateer flag. Or somehow only allow the basic level ships in svs. That would make the game play itself dependent again on cannon skills and competitive . Btw, someone else has the "Annoying one" title in pirates history lol.

Back