Glitch  More a tech problem than bug or glitch:

Runtime errors has nothing to do with time. It is your graphic card.
On this page it will show images of the Runtime Error screens, find the one that shows up on your computer, and click "Click here to fix this error" to solve the corresponding problem.

this works for launcher as well? My graphic card is way above what this game needs and i still get runtime a lot of times. Who knows maybe your are right . Well hopefully you are right since i did use the "Fix It". I will know in time.

this works for launcher as well? My graphic card is way above what this game needs and i still get runtime a lot of times. Who knows maybe your are right . Well hopefully you are right since i did use the "Fix It". I will know in time.

Like any program, your graphics driver gets updates to. If you don't update your driver it will cause the programs to crash. If you are using the browser, it will also help if you clear the cache.

Like any program, your graphics driver gets updates to. If you don't update your driver it will cause the programs to crash. If you are using the browser, it will also help if you clear the cache.
My drivers are set to update automatically. Something else i have noticed in my launcher is that i get runime error only when i'm using Dx9. when i use open Gl, it says you have been disconected from the game server...

Yes that is a factor to. OpenGl is a poorer quality version of the game, and looses connection to the game far to often. Best thing to do is play on Dx9.
The fact it updates to quickly can be a problem too, you have to give it time for the game to update as well.

Back