Suggestion More Boats W/ More Broadsides

BadVibesForever

Buccaneer
Well I mean Theres really nothing to explain here title basically says it more boats would be a cool idea though also with more cannons, i would like also to see more cannons on the broadsides of smaller and larger boats for example if you look at the broadsides of the smaller Brig i think thats what it is called but the cannons are all in the front when theres much room in the back. that’d be pretty cool to add more cannons there but i mean not saying it doesnt have a lot for a small ship now just mainly though i wanna see more firepower with larger ships like if we can get like a Colossal ship we can buy like the End Of The Line Ship that will also be pretty cool. But all in all i just you know i would like to see different ships...

Edit: more ships for us the players and the enemys, also i would like to say the man of war ship that the enemy has is not really looking like a man of war i think it should look more of like this with the insane amount of fire power I dont know where the picture is tbh in this is but if you see just look at that fire power wouldnt that be cool to see in the game I feel like it would tbh

Attachments

• 8A7C15B0-54C3-4379-A034-E42974F2DED8.jpeg
    8A7C15B0-54C3-4379-A034-E42974F2DED8.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Its actually always bugged me why we are allowed to have the ship class "Brig" but there is no enemy ships that are Brigs to my knowledge. I know the brig was added after all the other ships on POTCO and thats a major reason why but i think it be nice to have some enemy Brigs as well.

Well I mean Theres really nothing to explain here title basically says it more boats would be a cool idea though also with more cannons, i would like also to see more cannons on the broadsides of smaller and larger boats for example if you look at the broadsides of the smaller Brig i think thats what it is called but the cannons are all in the front when theres much room in the back. that’d be pretty cool to add more cannons there but i mean not saying it doesnt have a lot for a small ship now just mainly though i wanna see more firepower with larger ships like if we can get like a Colossal ship we can buy like the End Of The Line Ship that will also be pretty cool. But all in all i just you know i would like to see different ships...

Edit: more ships for us the players and the enemys, also i would like to say the man of war ship that the enemy has is not really looking like a man of war i think it should look more of like this with the insane amount of fire power I dont know where the picture is tbh in this is but if you see just look at that fire power wouldnt that be cool to see in the game I feel like it would tbh
Isn't the game already easy enough? A rank 6 Skull & Bone already one shots normal grade warships... Where is the demand for more broadsides? If you should be asking for anything it should be STRONGER NPC ships so sailing is actually a challenge.

I would really like to see some flagships with enemies that are much stronger. I'm also obsessed with the idea of being paid to be part of the crew on "enemy" ships like monarchs, ogres, and death omens.. would LOVE that

Isn't the game already easy enough? A rank 6 Skull & Bone already one shots normal grade warships... Where is the demand for more broadsides? If you should be asking for anything it should be STRONGER NPC ships so sailing is actually a challenge.
(Im not proof reading this lol bare through it please but here this is) Yes mate i see what you are getting at stronger npc ships has been made a suggestion many threads been created about stronger ships about how that should be implemented and i believe recently one was put up about stronger enemy ships if i believe, i dont know i might be wrong, but either way i think i didnt really need to make something about that if it was already recently made, also since the request was for more ships and more broadsides for players & enemy ships wouldnt that technically make an enemy ship stronger more cannons more firepower and if its a bigger ship than like the warships wouldnt it have a stronger hull than the warships because i feel what you are getting at is if theres more broadsides it will undoubtably make it easier, but remember i said more ships you just eliminated the many possibilities by saying essentially we need stronger npc ships unstead more broadsides for us, not acknowledging the more ships part of this thread and with more ships im positive that their would be bigger and badder ships for the npcs and us and what does bigger and badder ships lead to, strength, im sure if there is a bigger ship there would probably be a stronger hull or stronger defense in general on it then lets say a warship, again if it is a higher ship than the warship it would probably be stronger but it doesnt even have to be a higher ship than the warship it can be a normal ship or even a light not as much broadsides as the usual for its class but be essentially a floating tank plus this reply is just scraping the surface of the possibilities on this topic and plus if theres bigger ships with more broadsides im sure there would be a sailing level that has to be reached in order to obtain the ship like the warships and if they did have the right level for the ships it will still cost a lot of gold especially if we are talking about if theres ships stronger than the warships, and lets say if they dont have those ships and have those requirements up or have the amount of gold to obtain it, it’ll be a challenge for the people with not big ships, if they have a light, normal, or we can even throw in there a warship because we are talking about strong and large ships, if you want you can slap some mortars onto those npc ships if you really want to up the difficulty but thats all up to the game devs, in all it really depends on the ships that they implement how much firepower and what type of ammo the ships would have thats a thing that we haven’t touched on is ammo type and that could be pretty dangerous. And another thing if you want to make it harder is some of the bounty hunters and those warships if they can go the rate of speed you see that they can go which you know what im talking about hopefully, why have them stay behind the your ship while its pursuing you if it can go that fast then have it catch up and try its best to get right beside you at all costs, but im not gonna ramble on about that considering how much rambling i already did lol, but all in all im very positive if this idea becomes a thing i know i keep saying “if this idea becomes a thing” whatever tho, but right away im 100% sure and very positive that there would be a strong demand for stronger enemy ships, because if there is already a bit of demand for stronger ships right now imagine the demand if this becomes a thing, then im sure they would have to implement the demand for stronger ships.

i can build up on this so much more but hopefully i hit all the points i was getting at and its understandable but i can rightfully say that this is 1 big run on sentence with tons of grammatical errors that i dont care to fix. also i typed this in a resturant soo yeh.

I would really like to see some flagships with enemies that are much stronger. I'm also obsessed with the idea of being paid to be part of the crew on "enemy" ships like monarchs, ogres, and death omens.. would LOVE that
Oh mate that sounds really cool, its a pretty good idea nevertheless

Its actually always bugged me why we are allowed to have the ship class "Brig" but there is no enemy ships that are Brigs to my knowledge. I know the brig was added after all the other ships on POTCO and thats a major reason why but i think it be nice to have some enemy Brigs as well.
I believe the model of the Queen Anne's Revenge is a custom brig. Other than that, we have no enemy ships that are brigs. I agree that TLOPO should add enemy brigs.

Back