More customization options

King Arrguy

Notorious Pirate
I'd like to see more options for your ship. As in, movable cannons, addable cannons, addable broadsides, a captainsquarter, steering wheel desigs, and a steering wheel lock. If you agree with my ideas or have some of your own, comment them.

all the ideas sound good special cannons like fury cannons or lighting skull head wheel bow cannons captain quarters i would love all these ideas i would be happy even if they added these instead of new quests

all the ideas sound good special cannons like fury cannons or lighting skull head wheel bow cannons captain quarters i would love all these ideas i would be happy even if they added these instead of new quests
I'd be even happier if they stopped trying to buy us with codes and got to work.

I'd like to see more options for your ship. As in, movable cannons, addable cannons, addable broadsides, a captainsquarter, steering wheel desigs, and a steering wheel lock. If you agree with my ideas or have some of your own, comment them.

All great ideas. Ship customization that is expensive would be a fantastic option for mastered pirates to keep active in the game. Once you have mastered the weapons and maxed 3 ships, there is little to do. Custom hull color, decorative pieces and weapon changes would definitely keep me motivated to keep sailing.

Competitive balance can be a concern when you start changing cannons but this is an easy fix. Rather than adding cannons, allow repositioning. Maybe move 2 cannons from broadside to upper deck or reverse. Or add a penalty like losing 2 broadsides for adding 1 upper deck cannon or losing cannons for more storage.

I really like the idea of configurable broadsides and cargo.

Each should come with a benefit / cost. IMHO this could make SVS VERY interesting! :popcorn:

Something like being able to have a higher chance of firing special ammo on broadside, at the cost of armor / speed or maneuverability; or less special ammo, higher armor, speed or maneuverability.

One of the more simpler suggestions, is adding approvable ship names. Like Pirate Names. Theres a few names Id like to name my ships that will surely scare pirates all around in SvS C:

The Captains Quarters I always felt should be where your Pirat emight live if they ever had an in game residence. I also feel they should customise the aft/quarters area part of the boat externally further and add flags you could customize as well.

It doesn't really matter now... 5 years wasted.It doesn't really matter now... 5 years wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other pirate based games on the market. Hopefully some of these suggestions can make it into other games.

Back