Idea More detail Jails

Do you want jails to go into more detail?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keep it original.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other. (Put a comment)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
I saw a couple threads about this subject. In this thread we can discuss the jails. So in the jails there's always a sleeping guard, no matter where you are on what island. Maybe there should be more details like having to fight your way through a few guards and going through a few passages to get free. In these passages there will be a few guards patroling. There will be about 5-7 guards depending on what island your on. If you get caught by them you will be attacked on sight, sort of like a real jail in real life.

What do you people think?

I saw a couple threads about this subject. In this thread we can discuss the jails. So in the jails there's always a sleeping guard, no matter where you are on what island. Maybe there should be more details like having to fight your way through a few guards and going through a few passages to get free. In these passages there will be a few guards patroling. There will be about 5-7 guards depending on what island your on. If you get caught by them you will be attacked on sight, sort of like a real jail in real life.

Very cool. I'd love to set that thug on fire who gets to always sleep on duty. Once in a while there's a fire IN the jail, but I just assumed it was that guard trying to stay warm. I have a shot of that in the "things that make me go hmmm' thread.
Actually, your idea makes perfect sense, we are kicking our way out of the jail right? Logically that should alarm any guards on duty. Just some more stuff for us to do. I love it.

I do think That I often find myself very bored while playing this game. I think little things like this and my ship thread are what this game needs to keep it alive. Because sometimes I wonder, why play this if I can play a detailed shooter on my Xbox. What do you guys think?

On top of that, why not have a bribe option so you don't have to fight your way out of jail. It could be random, a suggestion by the guard or guards that greasing their palms may allow them to look the other way for a moment. Even stealth perhaps. I don't believe there's any stealth in tlopo. We can have a lot of fun with jails if allowed. Sneak up a tap him with a billy to stun or knock out, then make our escape.

This whole idea could be a mini game. Even further, I've been in the cell with numerous other pirates many times, why couldn't we crew up instantly and break out of jail?

Almost anything that changes the game and makes it more detailed is a great idea to me. I have suggested many ideas similar to this myself (examples: Making it possible to jump off Fort Charles like in POTC 1, Ship cabins)

I think a cool detail of jails is that you can actually break INTO them!
screenshot_2018-05-14_17-19-28.jpg
screenshot_2018-05-14_17-19-40.jpg

Now of course, a snack and soda machine and other refreshments would be a nice addition to the jails!

I'm against making it difficult to escape from jail. That said, I always liked messing with the Assassin in the Kingshead jail and would like more things to do inside the jails. Searchable containers for quest items and possibly an office with enemies that you wouldn't have to engage to escape but could if you wanted seem good as do secret passageways and the like.

I'm against making it difficult to escape from jail. That said, I always liked messing with the Assassin in the Kingshead jail and would like more things to do inside the jails. Searchable containers for quest items and possibly an office with enemies that you wouldn't have to engage to escape but could if you wanted seem good as do secret passageways and the like.
LOL, I always farm that assassin!

Back