More gold

Hey POTCO *cough cough* we need more loot storage! (And raise the gold limit!) :) Please? :p

Yes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Raise the GOLD Limit, I have bought everything I can buy including three war frigates and retrained all my weapons 3 times or more lol and I'm still at 200K gold, please raise our limit Disney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Give us more space for our inventory.

I can actually say, Bella, is now broke,..she retrains her sailing twice sometimes three times a day at 10,000. each. If not more. To ship rank, you need, broadsides,..to plunder, you need, treasure sense, to svs,...you change it again.....but you know what, for spania, its worth it, i dont mind being broke,....not to mention, someone gets on and steals my ship, i dont wait, i just buy another one,..there goes another 60,000, sell it you only get 30,000. Think its about time for me to play some poker again, anyone up for a game of poker,...how much money you got? And yes, i do cheat,.(only in cards!) .hehe.....I just say, make sure you send me Del Fuego jail,..they know me there,...:facepalm:

I would love them to raise the gold limit. A real pirate didn't stop plundering when they got to a certain amount of gold. Pirates are greedy and they love gold. We should be able to have at least 600,000 or more. I can max my gold really fast at Darkhart or Tormenta. I also think we need more inventory space. We should have at least 3 or more pages for our inventory. I need more gold and more space!

I don't think they should raise it yet since there is nothing really to spend it on. Perhaps when they add more things to the game then yes. Other than that, no.

I would love them to raise the gold limit. A real pirate didn't stop plundering when they got to a certain amount of gold. Pirates are greedy and they love gold. We should be able to have at least 600,000 or more. I can max my gold really fast at Darkhart or Tormenta. I also think we need more inventory space. We should have at least 3 or more pages for our inventory. I need more gold and more space!
:iagree: :cannon::xbones:

lol Bella! Twice a day???!?!! Thats unbelievable

yes i am serious, is $10,000 to retrain sailing, and you have to retrain it for ship ranking, which i do at night, retrain again, with treasure sense, for plundering, another $10,000,...and svs, i play later,..i go by Adhy and Leo recommendation for svs sailing, another $10,000, $30,000 a day, Disney is making a killing,..:mad:.and ship stealing is big business now,..:(.and i found out how it is done, i friended a ship stealer when i was in with my low pirate, he took a liking to me,..we ported, and went back out, i said, why didnt you repair,..he said,..they dont have a repair on tormenta,..i said, (sorry girls, no diss intended:oops:), do i look blonde to you?, all you have to do is tp to another island, i said, you ship stealing? he said, yes,..:D.so,..someone who will not join your crew,..who does not have a guild, will stay on your ship after you port, and he can take off with your ship,...when you go to try and repair your ship, it wont let you, (he is still on it, lol), you cant even board it,..but he also cannot repair it,..so eventually it sinks, and you get it back,..but i am the impatient kind, i usually have a crew waiting so i just buy another ship, till the one that was stolen, is sunk....a womens work is never done!:rolleyes:

500,000 gold sounds good - or no limit would be better :p Buying one SoTL would bankrupt someone as of now - that's ridiculous. Especially seeing I haven't been collecting my gold for months now because I've been full :( I could've been stocking up!

Back