More Inventory Space.

Should we have a third inventory page?

• Total voters

Malia

Honorable Pirate
Some guildies were discussing this earlier today. Should we have a third inventory page? We were talking specifically about brights, because they recently added some new ones, but this would apply to weapons too. I'm for it, personally, if only because keeping multiple brights of even just one hat type takes up so much space now.

Imstead of outright giving more inventory space. Add a quest or the like to obtain more space, make it more interesting similar to how you have to buy cannon ammo upgrades.

Just spit balling ideas, I'm otherwise indifferent.

Well as most people saw when they added a second page they added more stuff so I think maybe 2 more pages would be nice so we won't need to keep making threads after they make more stuff.

Keep less junk and don't need more space ...... lol
Some of us are collectors and would like more space to keep the awesome new weapons and clothing the devs spent time creating. If you dont need the extra space, simple dont use it. Why do most want to prevent stuff from other players, just because they dont need them...I dont get it. :sigh:

Might aswell just give everyone 99 inventory pages because all I'm seeing on here nowadays is people asking for it.

Back