Suggestion More looting locations!

Do you want more looting locations?

• DUHHH

• Are you serious? NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blane

Honorable Pirate
I think we can all relate to just looting, going about your day and boom, 4 people come charging in the gold room(scenario) running around, blocking grenades and such. I know how many pirates enjoy looting but why so few locations. Now I understand, there is many different locations throughout the Caribbean. However you only have 2 like this:
latest

latest

There are currently 12 servers, so that enough room for 12 pirates to have a solo gold room and 12 to have an idol room, solo of course (MANY pirates love to loot solo!). I do not believe that is near enough to supply end game pirates quality looting locations. There are many, many other locations for cursed, spirit, undead and human enemies to be in convenient looting locations. (convenient- AOE on grenade affects all of them). Easily, a group of assassins in Kingshead. Next... FORSAKEN SHALLOWS... there is sooo many enemies in TLOPO's newest location, however why are they so "randomly located?'" Put them bad boys in a group of 3, such as the ones on the small hill across from koleniko. Next, El Patrons mine- There are 2 wonderful places I will say, South Idol and Cicatriz but I have marked 2 places another group could go!
Capture.PNG
Yes, I am aware one of those is the entrance to the mine, but just a general area
I appreciate you looking at this, and to the developers: You guys are do an outstanding job! Here is just something to keep in mind! :)

I agree, it gets difficult to find spots solo sometimes. It's definitely annoying when people come barging in and there is really nothing we can do about it.

I agree, it gets difficult to find spots solo sometimes. It's definitely annoying when people come barging in and there is really nothing we can do about it.
Exactly! Personally I do not like telling people to leave, it makes you as a player come off rude. Then everyone there sees you as a rude, mean ole pirate.

Last edited:
I decided not to vote as the choices seemed extreme. It's true that we could use more looting spots that have 4 enemies in close proximity, like the aforementioned Gold Room and South Idol. Of course there are plenty of descent looting spots and there will always be only one best spot, it's current location being the Gold Room. Additionally, fixing the bosses also would help the situation a lot. So, I'm not sure we need more Gold Rooms but it would be nice.

I decided not to vote as the choices seemed extreme. It's true that we could use more looting spots that have 4 enemies in close proximity, like the aforementioned Gold Room and South Idol. Of course there are plenty of descent looting spots and there will always be only one best spot, it's current location being the Gold Room. Additionally, fixing the bosses also would help the situation a lot. So, I'm not sure we need more Gold Rooms but it would be nice.
Fair enough Eric! :)

Exactly! Personally I do not like telling people to leave, it makes you as a player come off rude. Then everyone there sees you as a rude, mean ole pirate.
When I first saw this poll and then the posts, I thought you guys were just being funny and sarcastic and having fun with people.

...you are...
..right?

There are plenty of enemies to kill all over Tormenta and Ravens Cove....especially now with the addition of Forsaken Shallows. I know those sports mentioned are "popular" spots, but any other enemy has the chance of dropping anything they can drop as well.

There are plenty of enemies to kill all over Tormenta and Ravens Cove....especially now with the addition of Forsaken Shallows. I know those sports mentioned are "popular" spots, but any other enemy has the chance of dropping anything they can drop as well.
Indeed Kris. I see it from your point of view.

I see your point on this there are not that many spots in the game that have multiple enemies except the ones you mentioned I personally cant tell you how many times my looting solo has been interrupted by someone walking in and taking over....

I would love to see more looting spots with grouped up enemies, there are more than enough enemies for running around. It's more enjoyable either when looting by yourself or with friends it works better for both. You can actually enjoy the game more because at the same time you can talk in guild or friends and so on.
When you run around to loot there is not much time for anything else, same thing when places are crowded with uncooperative .
More choices, the better.
Just my 2 cents.

Back