Suggestion More motivation to go to taverns.

Richard Greasevane

Honorable Pirate
Most taverns in TLOPO are the same as they were in the old game. In a word, empty. The only reason anyone visits a tavern is to talk to someone for a quest or the occasional person wanting to play a parlor game. I think new features should be added to taverns, just little things, to make them a little more interesting. Some more minigames as a start, maybe something to do with the musicians where you play a guitar hero-like minigame to play certain songs hitting the right key at the right time, or the option to actually sit down at a table and have a drink. These are just my stupid ideas, I'm not saying it has to be these. Just anything that might make taverns more interesting and increase the incentive to actually go inside.

Not stupid ideas at all, I think there should be an option to sit at the bar/table, get some grog, and even a level of "drunkenness" and you would not be able to run straight or use a sword or gun correctly for a bit. Even better, a random famous pirate from the POTC movies would sit down with you when you were at the bar and you could hear funny stories or even interact.

Not stupid ideas at all, I think there should be an option to sit at the bar/table, get some grog, and even a level of "drunkenness" and you would not be able to run straight or use a sword or gun correctly for a bit. Even better, a random famous pirate from the POTC movies would sit down with you when you were at the bar and you could hear funny stories or even interact.
That would be really really fun. Maybe you could learn how to make grog at a potiont able and take some with you. Also the idea of sitting down at the table and having random events or conversations happen would actually be incredibly fun, that's an amazing idea.

I agree but the story pirates like jack sparrow or bosses and legendary ship pirates have to be beaten so pirates that you beat or complete their stories can randomly sit with you at taverns on certain islands at certain times of day on the device(changing will not work(on internet I mean)) and can change based on your playtime records for every day(separate for winter, spring, and summer break and holidays)

Great idea. But what about child friendliness?

I'm not a fan of the drunkenness idea, but I do think it would be nice to be able to sit down in taverns. That really adds a lot (believe it or not) to roleplay. Also it would be nice to have minigames and brawls and stuff. It would be nice to see people gather in taverns instead of on the docks so much.

I'm not a fan of the drunkenness idea, but I do think it would be nice to be able to sit down in taverns. That really adds a lot (believe it or not) to roleplay. Also it would be nice to have minigames and brawls and stuff. It would be nice to see people gather in taverns instead of on the docks so much.
Exactly mate!

Back