more room and old peddler clothes

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
well i sent potco an email to see what they would tell me and as usual they gave me the whole role play thing when all i want to do is know if we will be able to get the old holiday clothes again and if they could expand the inventory and here is what they said

It's hard to say whether we'll see any of the clothing items again that the peddlers bring in. It seems like they plunder ships to gather the clothes they have to sell. So it will depend on what is being shipped and whose ships they capture and plunder.

You may just want to try to keep the Clothing items you like the best. I will pass along the suggestion to make your inventory larger so you don't need to get rid of items so often.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, just let us know.

Fair sailing,

Kathryn
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

yea last time i sent them a email like that i got almost thesame responce

i think they have premaid emails and all they have to do is insert ur name and the person who is respondings name i have sent them suggestions through emails many times and its all the same "we will pass on your suggestion" yes pass it on to the trash can stop neglecting the fact that we need more inventory space from the minute the new peddlers came i knew we needed it but they never did anything

The response is 'rehearsed' (read: automated response).

There are so many ppl emailing them probably, who have the same or similar question. So I believe there are 'templates' on how to respond to certain questions. And operator only has to add a little bit here and there to make it sound 'personal', and sign his/her name at the bottom. The operator is not the decision maker or game designer either, and he/she is probably not supposed to release anything, even though he/she might know something as an insider.

In other words, we don't get any new answers; no more that we already knew. It's always a 'guessing game' on our side.

The response is 'rehearsed' (read: automated response).

There are so many ppl emailing them probably, who have the same or similar question. So I believe there are 'templates' on how to respond to certain questions. And operator only has to add a little bit here and there to make it sound 'personal', and sign his/her name at the bottom. The operator is not the decision maker or game designer either, and he/she is probably not supposed to release anything, even though he/she might know something as an insider.

In other words, we don't get any new answers; no more that we already knew. It's always a 'guessing game' on our side.

actually on occasion its typed but yes usually automated as i have stated many times before and i would also like to add that some of them are not good spellers and that for once i dont want them to role play my email i want a straight answer i hate when they do the rp on email and make it so they didnt tell us anything:mad: im not dumb they should know im not gonna buy that

lol roll playing ahh when will they tell us what is really going on. They did something to my account awhile back so I called them and it went to message this is what the voce said. "Ahoy matey you have reached pirates online we are out sinking the navy right now so please call back later savvy.

lol roll playing ahh when will they tell us what is really going on. They did something to my account awhile back so I called them and it went to message this is what the voce said. "Ahoy matey you have reached pirates online we are out sinking the navy right now so please call back later savvy.

gets annoying doesnt it? lol they prob knew it was u and said shh lets pretend were not here

Yeah, responses are pretty much the same. (Copy...paste... copy.... paste...)

Hopefully, if enough people send it in, they will actually take it into consideration. But it's not like they don't know we need more inventory space.....

Back