Morgan Kid's Bad Hair Day

Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder
ever have one of those days ya just should have stayed in bed with the covers over your head? well it happened to me. i was up at the crack of dawn to do some plundering, like any other day, little did i know how my day would end.
screenshot_2010-12-02_00-27-49.jpg

it seemed everything wanted a piece of me that day. little did know it was going to be all down hill from here.
screenshot_2010-12-02_00-33-25.jpg

i mean even the chickens were after me!
screenshot_2010-12-01_23-45-18.jpg

next thing i know, a fly trap with a bad attidude wants to make a meal out of me. i mean gee wiz, will it never end.
screenshot_2010-12-01_23-45-34.jpg

lucky for me i didn't taste very good and he spit me out. ok now you would think nothing worse would happen for the rest of the day. wrong!
screenshot_2010-12-01_23-36-31.jpg

i end up getting muged by 3 grumpy stumps. they knocked me to the ground and my sword went right through my leg. ouch! so it was off to see doc grog for some stiches.
screenshot_2010-12-01_23-55-12.jpg

he had me on the table in the back sewing up my leg when started feeling very faint. i felt like a total air head. i think i'll start having frogs and rum for breakfast. they say if you eat a frog in the morning nothing worse will happen all day. i for one sure hope thats true!

I loved it! Well, I don't love the fact that you had a bad day, but the story telling :) And I always hate it when my sword just slips through my leg, such an annoyance... :D

Lol, Capt Kid, i know exactly what you mean when you say you are having a bad hair day, lol, i get those to, its like, one thing goes wrong, and then you are on a roll, everything goes down hill from there, but i actually do go back to bed, and pull the covers over my head, and say, i have had enough, :mad: (but then i say to myself, tomorrow is another day, and the sun will be shining):rolleyes:

I am still laughing. Good Story and screen shots. Next time you are on that isle Crew up. Good thing you did not taste good and got spit out. I can see it now: Pirate fought to the death, but was over come by vegitation. LOL
I personally think your hair still looked good with all that fighting.

I am still laughing. Good Story and screen shots. Next time you are on that isle Crew up. Good thing you did not taste good and got spit out. I can see it now: Pirate fought to the death, but was over come by vegitation. LOL
I personally think your hair still looked good with all that fighting.

you are so funny elusive treasures. so do you think i need a crew for the fly trap with a bad additude or misty's vicious vicious pet chicken? and i use the word pet loosely for sure. and thanks for saying my hair still looked good after all the fighting. ( blush ) p.s. would you happen to have a fast bass boat?:confused:

you are so funny elusive treasures. so do you think i need a crew for the fly trap with a bad additude or misty's vicious vicious pet chicken? and i use the word pet loosely for sure. and thanks for saying my hair still looked good after all the fighting. ( blush ) p.s. would you happen to have a fast bass boat?:confused:
I am not sure if want a Pet Chicken. They really can be vicious.
I had a very Fast Bass Boat but Ken took off with it and I have not seen it since. Dang.:arrrrr:

ever have one of those days ya just should have stayed in bed with the covers over your head? well it happened to me. i was up at the crack of dawn to do some plundering, like any other day, little did i know how my day would end.
View attachment 1198

it seemed everything wanted a piece of me that day. little did know it was going to be all down hill from here.
View attachment 1199
i mean even the chickens were after me!
View attachment 1200
next thing i know, a fly trap with a bad attidude wants to make a meal out of me. i mean gee wiz, will it never end.
View attachment 1201
lucky for me i didn't taste very good and he spit me out. ok now you would think nothing worse would happen for the rest of the day. wrong!
View attachment 1202
i end up getting muged by 3 grumpy stumps. they knocked me to the ground and my sword went right through my leg. ouch! so it was off to see doc grog for some stiches.
View attachment 1203
he had me on the table in the back sewing up my leg when started feeling very faint. i felt like a total air head. i think i'll start having frogs and rum for breakfast. they say if you eat a frog in the morning nothing worse will happen all day. i for one sure hope thats true!
EDIT (Dec 13, 2010 12:11 AM):

lol Boy that was close.

Back