PvP *MOST ACCURATE AND NON-BIASED* TLOPO PvPer Tiers.

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
Here is a PvPer tier list compiled that anybody can reference. It’s very accurate and widely agreed upon, I hope this will prove helpful for people wishing to enter the PvP scene.

TIER ONE:
Scarecrow
TIER TWO:
Savior
Twisted
Nocturnal
Rhea
King Jumper
Foultimbers
Hypnos
Shore
Peep
Rafa
Sawyer
Sharkhound
Mr. Mayhem
Juvie
San
Odin
Captain Nick
TIER THREE
Bart Hexdavis
Baldy
Mal Chaos
Reno
Tom Deckspinner
Fetty
Spade
TIER FOUR:
King of Jumps
Hawkeyes
Young Jock
Dark
Results based on community survey - all players of higher tiers consistently beat the lower tiers.

Last edited:
Here is a PvPer tier list compiled that anybody can reference. It’s very accurate and widely agreed upon, I hope this will prove helpful for people wishing to enter the PvP scene.

TIER ONE:
Scarecrow
TIER TWO:
Savior
Twisted
Nocturnal
Rhea
King Jumper
Foultimbers
Hypnos
Shore
Peep
Sawyer
Sharkhound
Mr. Mayhem
Fetty
Spade
Juvie
San
TIER THREE
Bart Hexdavis
Baldy
Mal Chaos
Tom Deckspinner
TIER FOUR:
Odin
Captain Nick
King of Jumps
Hawkeyes
Reno
Young Jock
Dark

Results based on community survey - all players of higher tiers consistently beat the lower tiers.
Im sorry, but I feel like the tier one list should include a few more people than just Scarecrow. From my experience, I have tied both Scarecrow and Spade countless times to the point where we are at the same skill level. I'm sure they can confirm this themselves. Nocturnal also should be counted as a tier one player. She has also been able to keep up with us three with many ties or even wins by 1 point. Otherwise, I believe I have won against every single player by 1 or 2 consistently from the tier 2 list and below as well. There are definitely some others such as Young Jock who I do not consider a tier four PVPer. As you're not part of the PVP community, I feel like this data you gathered from a community survey is inaccurate.

Im sorry, but I feel like the tier one list should include a few more people than just Scarecrow. From my experience, I have tied both Scarecrow and Spade countless times to the point where we are at the same skill level. I'm sure they can confirm this themselves. Nocturnal also should be counted as a tier one player. She has also been able to keep up with us three with many ties or even wins by 1 point. Otherwise, I believe I have won against every single player by 1 or 2 consistently from the tier 2 list and below as well. There are definitely some others such as Young Jock who I do not consider a tier four PVPer. As you're not part of the PVP community, I feel like this data you gathered from a community survey is inaccurate.
Thank you for the very in-depth reply. Unfortunately, I can not adjust the list. These responses were based on a survey and had no input from me.

Thank you for the very in-depth reply. Unfortunately, I can not adjust the list. These responses were based on a survey and had no input from me.

Thank you for trying your best. Unfortunately I never received a survey, nor did anyone outside the Mercy discord. Since you're a bit incapable of making adjustments, I'll help you out.

i can see from the above replies that this community just doesnt understand the intricacies of potco pvp. little do they know you must actually study for years among the best pvpers of all time to even be able to understand this list, much less be able to fully comprehend it. pvpers are an ancient organization dating back to the beginning of time, so it is understandable that without proper education on the vast history of this craft that some may find it confusing. to be fair you must actually have a pretty high iq to even be able to hope to understand pvp. techniques such as the hippie 360 are incredibly hard to master, that it takes years of how 2 become famous in potco training. you can't even begin to understand. your brains are weak, and have not been subjugated to the rigorous training jumpers must go through. you may just view this craft as any other. but it is more than that. pvp jumper is a lifestyle that much be treated with the utmost respect. the elders who have come before you are to be respected and cherished as they train their apprentices in the ways of 1v1 cutlass dagger only. you can't even understand this post, i pitty you.

i can see from the above replies that this community just doesnt understand the intricacies of potco pvp. little do they know you must actually study for years among the best pvpers of all time to even be able to understand this list, much less be able to fully comprehend it. pvpers are an ancient organization dating back to the beginning of time, so it is understandable that without proper education on the vast history of this craft that some may find it confusing. to be fair you must actually have a pretty high iq to even be able to hope to understand pvp. techniques such as the hippie 360 are incredibly hard to master, that it takes years of how 2 become famous in potco training. you can't even begin to understand. your brains are weak, and have not been subjugated to the rigorous training jumpers must go through. you may just view this craft as any other. but it is more than that. pvp jumper is a lifestyle that much be treated with the utmost respect. the elders who have come before you are to be respected and cherished as they train their apprentices in the ways of 1v1 cutlass dagger only. you can't even understand this post, i pitty you.

Very high IQ repsonse! Much Big brained!

This is a good example of why community surveys with small sample sizes and sampling bias yield inaccurate results. Trusting these kinds of surveys is the same reason people get so surprised by things in politics. The only way to accurately get a tier list would be for an organized tournament system that repeats itself regularly and has a standardized point system.

lol lol ... I totally understood it, I don't pvp and king jumper and king of jumps is all I need to know and stay away.
But for the pvp'rs, its good to be tops. Kudos making the lists.

Back